“One of the best Chinese meals we’ve eaten”
Review of Sunny Take Away

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sunny Take Away
Ranked #38 of 59 Restaurants in Holt
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to get a Chinese takeaway whilst on holiday in the area from the south east where we are very fortunate to have good Chinese eating available to us. The menu from Sunny was in the holiday accommodation and only 10 minutes up the road so we chose to order. So pleased we did - the food was incredible and very well priced. Satay chicken skewers were tender and the sauce full of flavour. I’m a shredded chilli beef connoisseur and Sunny’s hit the spot. Chinese roasted pork with BBQ sauce was fantastic and seemed to go on forever (bring on the meat sweats!!). Singapore noodles were hot and spicy. Peking king prawns perfectly cooked with a lovely tangy sauce. Without doubt one of the best Chinese meals we’ve had - such a shame it’s 150 miles from home. Don’t hesitate to order from Sunny - you won’t be disappointed and if you are, well then you’re just weird!

3  Thank mattt375

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Great Chinese Take away with good service! Very tasty food for a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

2  Thank Teigue R
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have been a regular customer here for about 9 years. I love the place but tonight was dreadful. The food was almost inedible. I will surely inform the local EHO about suspicions I have over the freshness and quality of the produce used. I'm really shocked that it can go from my first choice of takeaway in North Norfolk to one I will never use again. They will lose their business if they decide to continue like this.

2  Thank Sean B
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Ordered a take away from here as we were staying in Blakeney. Order was taken and we drove 20 minutes to collect. No problem, my friends checked our order (big group of us) and thought we had everything, then when they got bak to Blakeney we found we were missing one persons entire meal! We called the restaurant to be told the girl who packed the bag had gone off shift and we were accused of lying. We then asked for the meal to be bought to us or for a refund for the dish to be issued and we were told there was a problem with the card machine and nothing could be done until Monday. We settled for this in the end and then we were asked for our card number which we gave (no mention of expiry date) then 2 hours later we had a text message to say they actually needed account number and sort code to issue the refund. What exactly is this business? I do not want to text a random number all of my account details for them to issue a refund. Really poor service I was so disappointed.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We are up costing parents for Xmas and decided to order Chinese so glad we did it was out of this world never had Chinese like it. Really highly recommend the Singapore noodles. Can't wait to return again .xx

1  Thank Adele B