Just come back from Searles after spending a week camping. We took our own tent and stayed in the Stables which was a field at the top end of the site and was about a 10 minute walk from the pool etc but that wasnt an issue.
We travelled with 2 adults, 4 children aged 15, 11, 7 and 3 and there was something to occupy them all. The free wifi in the entertainment / pool area was a bonus, especially the teenager!!
The staff throughout the site were more than friendly and were always on hand to help with any query. Even reception staff were more than happy to charge our phones up when they ran dry. Thank you.
The onsite Nisa shop was very reasonably priced and the beer was always cold! Also across the road was a tesco which was helpful too but the bread buns ran dry very early so stock up for bbq's etc.
The entertainment staff were superb too, always friendly and the kids loved them all and enjoyed getting the activity books stamped and signed.
On our last evening we won the full house on the bingo which was the icing on our holiday!
Thanks for the memories and we will see you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5* holiday resort offering you the perfect seaside location for a memorable family holiday. We have accommodation ranging from touring and camping pitches to holiday homes and luxury lodges, 10 food and drink outlets, endless fun activities and top class entertainment, providing something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Searles Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Searles Leisure Hotel Hunstanton
- Searles Leisure Resort Hunstanton, Norfolk