Visited here for a short break with friends. Went for electric pitch with 10 man tent, very easy booking and lots of advice given on pitch type and size. Park was a nice size and very clean. No problems with the pitch and finding it, good size grass pitch and flat. Kids loved it and close to the beach to walk down for a day. Only negative to mention was the playgrounds which equipment was ok but surface was builders sand- as it had rained the day before this was wet and builders sand stains clothes (even more so when wet) which meant ruined t-shirts and shorts! Not a huge problem but next time will know to take extra (and old) clothes especially for the playgrounds. Pool was nice and if weather is good outside pool is bigger and has splash area - a little on the cool side though! Would go back again though and had a good weekend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5* holiday resort offering you the perfect seaside location for a memorable family holiday. We have accommodation ranging from touring and camping pitches to holiday homes and luxury lodges, 10 food and drink outlets, endless fun activities and top class entertainment, providing something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Searles Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Searles Leisure Hotel Hunstanton
- Searles Leisure Resort Hunstanton, Norfolk