we visited august 2014 bank holiday weekend staying in our tourer for the week, overall lovely stay, the staff generally were polite and friendly and it was a hassle free check in the site is lovely and flat ideal for kids with bikes,entertainment very good, pool area brilliant , i thought that the pitch we payed for was ok if a little expensive when you consider the cost of other parts of the holiday but i suppose thats school holidays for you , the site takeaways closed fustratingly early 9pm , i think the toilet block could do with some investment i have stayed at cheaper sites with far superior shower blocks and toilet facilities , would i stay again ? yes would i recomend the site? yes, but i would enjoy it so much more if they take on a few of my points, the surrounding area is great the fair along the promenade was great value, we had trips to cromer and sherringham as well as sandringham so is a great base to tour north norfolk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5* holiday resort offering you the perfect seaside location for a memorable family holiday. We have accommodation ranging from touring and camping pitches to holiday homes and luxury lodges, 10 food and drink outlets, endless fun activities and top class entertainment, providing something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Searles Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Searles Leisure Hotel Hunstanton
- Searles Leisure Resort Hunstanton, Norfolk