In Hunstantonfor the day decided to eat at The Golden Lion. Female member of staff very helpful on reception. The dining room is lovely, we ordered our food and it was brought to us hot as it should be (thank you) enjoyed our meal. All staff are dressed smartly. There is a main lunchtime menu plus lighter meals and a specials board. As it was sunny we took a drink outside to sit in the lovely garden.,Did not stay at hotel so cannot comment further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Lion Hotel is a magnificent historic building. It is the oldest property in Hunstanton, and the oldest hotel in the area. The Golden Lion hotel overlooks a beautiful sandy beach, with sea views for most rooms. The hotel has recently been refurbished to the highest standards, and offers outstanding facilities. A limited number of parking spaces are available. The peace and serenity of the Hunstanton area offer wonderful opportunities for leisure travellers and lovers of the outdoors. Hiking, fishing, sailing and horse riding are all available nearby.The Hotel houses all of the amenities and facilities you would expect from a Coast & Country venue. In addition, our staff will offer you a warm, friendly welcome, and ensure that your stay is as relaxing and memorable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your The Golden Lion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Lion Hunstanton
- Golden Lion Hotel Hunstanton
- The Golden Lion Hotel Hunstanton, Norfolk