Lovely hotel with views overlooking the centre of Hunstanton. Booked with a group of 30 people and had a lovely time. Food and service excellent. Good rate for the weekend too.
Although my partner and I are not disabled, we had what was obviously a room for disabled, and I can only say how lucky you would be. One bed was like a hospital adjustable bed, the bathroom was huge and well capable of housing a wheelchair. It was more of a wet room. Even the restaurant had tables which were obviously larger to accommodate wheelchair users.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Lion Hotel is a magnificent historic building. It is the oldest property in Hunstanton, and the oldest hotel in the area. The Golden Lion hotel overlooks a beautiful sandy beach, with sea views for most rooms. The hotel has recently been refurbished to the highest standards, and offers outstanding facilities. A limited number of parking spaces are available. The peace and serenity of the Hunstanton area offer wonderful opportunities for leisure travellers and lovers of the outdoors. Hiking, fishing, sailing and horse riding are all available nearby.The Hotel houses all of the amenities and facilities you would expect from a Coast & Country venue. In addition, our staff will offer you a warm, friendly welcome, and ensure that your stay is as relaxing and memorable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your The Golden Lion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Lion Hunstanton
- Golden Lion Hotel Hunstanton
- The Golden Lion Hotel Hunstanton, Norfolk