“Good food, lovely view”

Price range: US$6 - US$27
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

My friends decided that we would have a beach day as I was visiting from the South.
We were seated immediately upon entering and were served really quickly.
The menu is varied, is good value, of good portion sizes and lovely. We left feeling very full.
I had a southern chicken and bacon wrap which comes with tortillas but I opted for fries, my friend had a club sandwich and the child in the group had a hotdog.
We really enjoyed the food and atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

The best Diner I've visited outside of The USA. As for the free play juke box. You must visit. Please stock Root Beer though !

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Went for a day trip to hunstanton today and went to rockafellas diner for a bite to eat.....within 5 minutes we had been served our wonderful milkshakes with cream, rainbow drops and mini mallows...excellent value for money then came the food. What can I say besides EXCELLENT. I had the meat sub which was packed with beef, turkey, pulled pork and bacon.....£6.95....outstanding value my son had a hotdog, my wife had a pulled pork wrap and my dad had a fresh hand made burger with the sides on all dishes. Total price including the drinks £32.00. Excellent staff, excellent service and great value. Do yourselves a favour and enjoy rockafellas for the food and the great american juke box. Loved it. Thank you

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We went to Rockerfella's whilst on holiday at Hunstanton. The restaurant had only been open for 5 days we were told.
It has been decorated in the style of a 50's american diner and there is an old fashioned jukebox which allowed you to choose a variety of 50's songs for free.
The food is good quality and very tasty. The burgers were made from freshly minced steak and the chips were heavenly.
Although we didn't had a pudding they did look good and all had been imported from american for the traditional experience.
If we lived closer we would definitely return.
The view from the window is stunning looking out on Hunstanton Beach.

4  Thank sadiencon