“Great lodge”
other travellers have booked this property
Modern kitchen at Lees Holiday Park.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Modern kitchen at Lees Holiday Park.
Family dining area book your family holiday with us.
Spacious lounge area at Lees lodge book your holiday with us.
double room with over head storage and cupboards either side book your holiday with us.
Master bedroom at Lees Holiday Park in Hunstanton.
Twin room with bunk beds book your holiday with us.
Utility room with washing machine at Lees Lodge.
Family sized bathroom available when you book a holiday with us.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bwss42
Boston, United Kingdom
“Great lodge”
Reviewed 26 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We stayed here for a music weekend and were very impressed by the accommodation. It has a fully equipped kitchen, large lounge with two settees, two good sized double bedrooms and a smaller one with bunk beds, the bathroom is huge and has both shower cubicle and bath. The heating works well and in a very cold November we were toasty. It's dog friendly and ours had a great time on the beach. Nothing to do with the lodge but if your booking for an event at Searles be aware they lock the beach entrance at night and you have to walk all the way round to the main entrance.

11 Dec 2017
Leah M
Chester, United Kingdom
“Perfect for a family break”
Reviewed 16 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Lees Lodge is much bigger than you think. It has 2 large double bedrooms and a room with a bunk bed. All rooms had plenty of storage. The bathroom was larger than ours at home! Comfy lounge, equipped kitchen (with washing machine) and reserved parking space. The lodge is just a quick walk from the beach and entertainments but far enough away that you don't hear either from your bed.

only fault was dodgy backs to TV remotes - but that really is a first world problem!

20 Nov 2017
""Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHolidays Team""
mandy_dre...
“Large, comfortable, well-located lodge”
Reviewed 29 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This was ideal for our family of four. No hassle getting there and getting in, the lodge was well-equipped and spacious and it was a nice walk along the prom to town. No noise at night and the beach is only over the road. Great!

13 Nov 2017
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

24 Oct 2017
Ellabella...
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Fine for some but not to cleaver for disabled like myself”
Reviewed 13 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Accommodation was very good.A few points to consider would be to cater slightly for disabled people like myself e.g. No hand rails in the shower .No folding rails beside the toilet.Could have a bedside cabinet to assist disabled people in taking a drink for tablets etc.Perhaps minor things to some but to folks like me pretty important.The other problem was people working on cars outside the building. On the plus side the accommodation Wes clean and tidy .The wardens were very helpful and pleasant. Location wise it was brilliant .Just what we needed . Thanks

25 Sep 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
17 Jul 2017
""""Thank you for your feedback. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that you will book with us again, and when you do, please remember to use your £50 2cHolidays voucher. The 2cHoliday Team""""
MatthewA2...
“Brilliant Lodge for a short break away!”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The lodge was brilliant!

There was 5 of us in total and 3 being kids (6,5,2) and the lodge had plenty of room.
The kids enjoyed all the space inside and out with George and Eves dogs taking most of there attention.
I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a few nights away in a quiet and quality place.
I personally couldn't fault the lodge at all, there is always things that could be done like an odd hook on the door or a lick of paint here and there but nothing worth throwing a paddy about.

The only 2 recommendations I could suggest is that -
1. A sign at the end of the road to the site.
2. A travel cot to hire for young ones.

We will be without a doubt be coming back!

14 Jul 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing