“First time here, but will be back!”
Review of Bradfield House

Bradfield House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Walsham
Bradfield House
Ranked #3 of 11 North Walsham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stopped here for one night while visiting family in the area. Chrissie was very friendly and made me very welcome, even serving tea in the gorgeous garden, which was just what I needed after my train journey. The room was lovely and bright and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was lovely and I can not recommend it enough. It location near the station makes it perfectly positioned.

Room Tip: My room was on the back and overlooked the garden which I liked
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
AndyM20, Owner at Bradfield House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

It was a pleasure to see you again and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind review. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back anytime.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had a lovely overnight stay in this lovely guest house, breakfast was excellent.
Chrissie is welcoming and friendly. I have stayed many times, and am going back in August. Room spotless, comfortable, everything you could want.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed here Monday to Friday over a period of a month & can't recommend it highly enough.

Friendly welcome, characterful building, comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast, what more would you want!?

Sadly, there aren't that many eateries around, a couple of pubs in the town that do food in the evening & a chippy just down the road & if you're that way inclined, the facility to cook a 'ping meal' & eat it in the kitchen, dining room or in your room. I opted to sample the wares of the local Waitrose Café, which serves food until 7pm and I wasn't disappointed.

Highly recommended, I'd certainly choose here if I was in the area again!

Room Tip: Personally id have a room at the back of the house as there's less noise from the passing traffi...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2013

As we have family in Norfolk we visit several times a year and always choose Bradfield House - Chrissie is a lovely hostess who is very friendly and attentive, and always makes a cracking breakfast (veggies happily catered for alongside carnivores!) The rooms are absolutely spotless, quiet and warm, and the location is very handy too; near the station and main roads and a very short walk to the town centre. Highly recommended if you're in the area!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We were made welcome as soon as we arrived and nothing was to much trouble for the owners. Had everything we needed from a b&b, beds were comfortable, we all had a good nights sleep. Would return without a doubt. Chrissie was very helpful with local info, she's frendly, just a lovely lady who you can tell takes pride in what she does.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I stayed at Bradfield House a couple of months ago now and its one of the loveliest, friendliest B&B's I have ever stayed in. Chrissie was so kind, help on hand at every opportunity. All the touches of home in a beautiful setting. Breakfast was wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble. A gold star stay and couple. Thank you

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We have stayed here twice in a year and would return with out a thought.This is a lovely b& b. The rooms ere extremely well presented and the bathrooms are on a par with many hotels if not better in cleanliness and modernity.The owner Chrissie welcomes us with cup of tea on arrival and second time around the breakfast was still superb well set out and didn't disapoint.My husband loved the sausages!A Silver award?This lady should be given a Gold.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends