“Lovley place for something special”

Beechwood Hotel & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Beechwood Hotel & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$33 - US$54
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our Two AA Rosette Fine Dining Restaurant is open to residents and non-residents for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner daily.
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I love this place . Top class food and service . Spotless in every way .
The rooms are 1st class and decorated with excellent taste.
It's not cheap .....but worth it . You are treated well from arriving to leaving.
Wish I could go more often .

Reviewed 22 September 2013

A very good menu and food cooked beautifully. I have had similar food at other restaurants but for about £20 per head more. Places with good resturants and chefs usually let themselves down with the cooked breakfasts but not so here where the scrambled eggs certainly are the best we have tasted anywhere. With food locally sourced you know everything is the freshest it can be and the taste and presentation confirm this. Great wine list the only problem is making a decision!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

My husband and I visited Beechwood for dinner whilst on a break in Norfolk last week. I must say after reading such great reviews I was very disappointed. The food was mediocre and service average. I have visited far better restaurants within the area in the past which offer better value for money!

1  Thank Barbara D
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stayed here on business and this was booked by the organisation I was consulting for. The welcome was friendly and approachable and the room relatively comfortable. However, the TV had to be retuned and the remote control needed batteries. On approaching reception the member of staff was quite busy and reluctant to help. In addition, parking is tight there and whilst staff were apologetic of the parking habits of guests prevention of such poor parking would be more useful. I did not have dinner in the hotel but the restaurant was full for dinner and there were lots of satisfied faces

In defence of the hotel, the breakfast was superb.

I'm due back in a month's time. I hope that I will be able to provide a more glowing review after that.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

We have visited numerous times and have always received fantastic food and lovely evenings. The attention to detail and care of customers is the best i have ever experienced, definitely worth a trip to North Walsham for! Local food where possible and very interesting menu choices have made this an exciting place to eat e.g mustard ice cream, sage foam... lovely.

2  Thank RoseBrownR