“Very realistic full cockpit flight sim”
Review of Sim-Air

Sim-Air
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I spent a fascinating two hours flying this very impressive flight simulator. The cockpit is incredible - is you've ever marvelled at the daunting array of switches and knobs in an airliner, they're all here. But even after just a couple of hours' flying and instruction from Phil, I feel a whole lot more knowledgable about what everything does. It's based on a Boeing 737. We "flew" in and out of Manchester airport, using mainly the instruments for navigation and approach. I managed to not destroy the plane on any of my landings, despite a plane of this size handling drastically differently from the (real) Cessna 150s I'm used to flying. I can highly recommend this to anyone who's interested in aircraft, or anyone who has tried, and probably been disappointed by a home computer flight sim, and want to experience a really well set up sim (using eight computers to run it).

1  Thank Hellopaul
Reviewed 29 December 2012

I took a flight in the simulator for my birthday and it was a fantastic experience. The simulator looked, felt and sounded like the real thing and setting the weather to very stormy certainly got the adrenaline pumping. Phil was very knowledgeable and made everything so easy to understand. £95 for 2 hours was a bargain and I would recommend this to anyone!

1  Thank chelsea18Uk