“An enjoyable time had by all”

Strikers Bowling Alley at Rossis Leisure
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Don't go here often but always have a good time whether I'm with kids, adults or disabled. Every one is catered for. They have some good deals on too

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Went bowling here the other day and it was good, everywhere was clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. It was reasonably priced and great fun (only if you like bowling though i suppose). A bit let down that there wasn't much else to do as there's plenty of space for extra stuff. Will be going back though.

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Took the kids bowling Saturday evening, to my delight it only cost me 4.99 per child for 2 games of bowling AND a burger and chips! What a fab offer! The kids were kept happy while I had a nice beverage at the bar! Would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to take the kids out for the day.. Or for the adults too of course! "The only way is Rossis" for a fab evening!

1  Thank Brendayoung
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Booked to have my childs birthday party here and was very dissapointed with staff and the fact that I was told a price for a child to bowl over the phone and the staff charged me more when I came to pay on the day. Staff would not honour the price they'd quoted me a week previous due to a price increase the company had made. So I had to pay an extra 70p per child. Not happy!!!

1  Thank jojo0715