“great beer”

Crown Inn
Ranked #14 of 30 Restaurants in North Walsham
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have visited The Crown on a number of occasions in the past year or so and seen different landlord there. I seems now that Linda and Ray have settled in and making a great success of the pub and its cosy restaurant. The food is well varied for the size of the premises and extremely good value. The beers are always in good condition and well priced from £3.00 pint for Batemans XB. I reccommend this small unpretentious village pub in Trunch.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Good pub food, great ales, friendly hosts. The pub was busy and cosy, we sat outside enjoying a chat with the locals.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I think the owners are only a few weeks in post, so sorry for this review...
But....
Dropped in for lunch.
A locals' drinking pub but not welcoming.
Only food on was a cheese or tuna sandwich.
Was pleased to see Bateman's XB on.... but it was one of the worst pints I've ever had and I've had some bad ones!!
I can't imagine we'll ever go back unless we see a string of good reviews on here.
Sorry!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Liked the place very nice food very good have to wait if pub is busy with people waiting for food better than a lot