“Excellent”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Bev W
“Excellent”
Reviewed 26 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

We have just returned after spending a week with friends in this excellent cottage we have 4 dogs between us and it is the best dog freindly place we have visited. The owner Karen can not do enough to ensure you enjoy your holiday, within minutes of meeting her we knew it was going to be a relaxing place to stay. There was an assault course for the dogs which each dog loved and a hot tub for the adults which could be used at any time,you just wrote your name on a board for own private use none of us wanted to leave , we will defiantly be visiting again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The area
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Caroleweb...
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“absoloutely lovely more than expected”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Me my husband and son have just returned from our weeks break at the barn to say the least it was beautiful welcoming and so chilling .
When we walked our first initial reaction was (WOW) it realy is lovely Karen our host is great there is nothing she wont do to make your stay welcome.Its the best ever pet friendly stay ,its the first time we have taken our pooch with us and she loved it the freedom and tranquillity of the place .Once again thank you for making our week away lovely we will deffo be back some time x

vicki r
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Absolutely the most gorgeous, pet friendly cottage I have ever stayed in! Everything you could want for a lovely relaxing or hectic holiday. I travelled will my partner, my daughter and her friend (both 15) and our two labs. We arrived late because of traffic, my asda delivery already been delivered and Karen(the owner) unpacking it for us. We was made to feel so special, nothing was to much trouble! Beautiful grounds for the dogs including a small enclosed private garden with seating and gas bbq. The shared hot tub was great, you just chalked your name on the board when you required a relaxing hour and considering there is only two other cottages it was never busy. Lots of places to visit and walk......we did Go Ape which was great. The girls and my partner loved it, I thought it was quite good but had trouble finding a reason to jump out of perfectly good trees!!
Banham Zoo is a must and we also did sealife centre and pleasure beach in Yarmouth which I paid for with Tesco Clubcard Vouchers.
Within the week we had a couple of hic ups........the first morning I hit a deer, the car was a mess, insurance company crap but Karen and Stuart were amazing, nothing was too much trouble for them.......the last evening my daughters friend needed urgent medical attention......again nothing was too much trouble for Karen and Stuart!
We will definately be going back as much to see Karen and Stuart as to see Norfolk!
I cannot recommend Karen and Stuarts cottages highly enough or themselves as the most perfect owners to make you very welcome and do everything in their means to make sure you have a lovely stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Coming Home
People with disabilities Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Spalding
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing