“Warm welcome, good food”
Review of Chai Yo

Chai Yo
Ranked #24 of 60 Restaurants in Sheringham
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first visit to this restaurant. There was a genuinely warm welcome and friendly and efficient service. The food was well presented and of a high standard. We would recommend this restaurant and have added it to our "list" and will visit it again when we stay in Sherringham.

1  Thank almc2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We visited for my wife's birthday. Quiet and efficient. The food was first class and the service was efficient but not rushed. The wine (rioja) was fairly priced. An excellent evening - simply good food, well prepared and presented.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Whilst visiting Sheringham we visited this restaurant on 3 occasions and found the standard of food excellent each time
It is very clean and the presented very well
The staff were so friendly and helpful and could not do enough to make the occasion very memorable
Would certainly visit again when in the area

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We came for a meal whilst visiting Sheringham.

Staff very friendly and we were made to feel welcome.

My partner enjoyed his sweet and sour chicken.

I unfortunately didn’t enjoy my red Thai curry, no flavour of spice just a taste of coconut milk. I had asked for it spicy but I was told no because it was medium and the waitress asked if I’d had Thai food to which I explained I had visited Thailand and enjoyed Thai food. She still said no to adding chilli. It’s a pity as it could of been nice if it had flavour.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

As usual food and service very good. Staff friendly and helpful. Food beautifully cooked and presented. We had Grilled Giant Prawns and Sweet and Sour Chicken. Both great. Eat here regularly and never disappointed.