“Will be back!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Sheringham
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Description: It's a cafe selling delicious home made cakes and scones on the sea front walk just on the outskirts of Sheringham
“Will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Lovely little ice cream shop with so many flavours to choose from
My 11 year olds eyes almost popped out as he couldnt decide!
Loved the raspberry and champagne :)

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mmmmm Creamy Beige.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Walked in to Ellie's cafe as subtle tones of cinnamon beguiled my senses. What awoke me from my reverie was the welcoming face of one of the staff. She had blue eyes and bodacious cans and smiling she said 'What can I do you for?' Laughing I said 'may I please try the pistachio?' Knowing this was my usual favourite. And I was not disappointed! l would certainly recommend Ellie's and depending on the outcome of an on-going court case, shall certainly be visiting again.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Niall A
Hunstanton, United Kingdom
“Best ice cream in the UK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Had a Ronaldo double chocolate chip ice cream, an can only say this is the best ice cream ever. If you compare this ice cream to its namesake the Real Madrid footballer. In my opinion this is a much better ice cream than he is a footballer, and I think he is a hell of a footballer.

Visited May 2014
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
“Extremely mixed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Not at all impressed. Raspberry champagne was horrible, very powdery and a synthetic taste. honeycomb was good, butterscotch and almond was tasteless. Very disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
UK
“Really, truly wonderful ice cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Don't enter this ice cream shop unless you have plenty of time to make your choice as there are so many wonderful flavours to choose from! There were 4 in our party and we all managed to choose a different combination of flavours, all of which were excellent, and that left over 60 flavours yet to be sampled. I had 'Sicilian Kiss', a very chocolately fudge concoction, recommended to any chocoholic, and 'Cinnamon' which was a soothing subtle contrast. I am looking forward to the next time I can find an excuse to visit Sheringham for lunch at 'The Lobster' followed by dessert from Ellie's.

• Visited September 2013