Knollside Lodge Sheringham
US$243
Maltings Hotel(Weybourne)
US$124
  • Bar/Lounge
Sandcliff Guest House(Cromer)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$229
US$232
US$216
US$209
Hotels.com
Cromer Country Club by Diamond Resorts(Cromer)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$83
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Our Friends had stayed here before and said how lovely it was i also always read Tripadvisor.and was impressed with the reviews, so I decided to book this B&B for the May Bank holiday having just returned today 6th May after 2 nights,I can say that this a lovely place to stay, Avril was very friendly and when i told avril i had fallen the day before and thats why i was waring sunglasses to hide my black eye she always asked how i was,the rooms are large and lovely and bright very comfortable and give you the personal touch,and breakfast was really lovely.I would highly recomend this B&B to any one looking to staying in Sheringham we we would undoutedly return to this B&B.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jenny s
Avril Brenda D, Owner at Knollside Lodge Sheringham, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write this quite lovely review. I do hope your most colourful eye has now settled down and is far less painful.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

We found Avril by accident many years ago and continued to come every year for 10 years until illness stopped us. I recently visited again this time on my own, My first real venture as a "single"
Avril made me very welcome, and she made my first solo holiday perfect. The rooms are always immaculate, and there are so many extra touches.

I shall return.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank jeannette g
Avril Brenda D, Owner at Knollside Lodge Sheringham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Thank you Jeannette it was lovely to see you again. We wish you both well and look forward to seeing you at a future date.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We came across this B&B by accident and so glad we did. Everything was perfect. Michael and Avril are lovely people and made us feel so welcome in their home. The location is great and the rooms are amazing and are more like suites than the normal b&b bedroom. Everything had a real personal touch. I would rate this accomodation as 5 star. We will gladly recommend Knollside Lodge to friends and family.

Nick and Kay Woodley

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KJW12345678

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a message. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

We have stayed a numbet times at knollside and will undoutedly be back in 2013. The quality of the welcome (including the glass of sherry), the furrnishings and the breakfast are wonderful. Convenient for town, beach and interrsting putting green. With my wife having broken a finger shortly before our stay Avrils offer to cut up the breakfast was above and beyond the call but greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank suffolk289

I do hope the finger has mended successfully. It is always a pleasure to welcome back returning guests. Thank you for taking the time for posting a message about Knollside.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Just happened to pick this B and B from the web, what a gem, super rooms, we had the 4 poster, very clean and eveything you could want. Lovely decor, perfect hostess, view of sea and short walok to town, little hilly for anyone having walking problems.
Lovely breakfast, caters for vegetarian too, would definately return.
Thankyou Avril.

Room Tip: Would guess all the rooms were good, ours was excellent lovely decoration and bonus 4 poster.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ashsue

Thank you for taking the time to post your message. We do really try to keep the rooms well decorated and furnished. Hope to see you again.