“you must stay here”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sheringham
Knollside Lodge Sheringham
Ranked #18 of 33 Sheringham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 June 2013

we have been staying at Knollside for over 5 years at least twice a year which speaks for itself.
we have stayed in all 3 rooms which are all immaculately clean and comfortable.
the welcome is always warm and Avril and Michael are perfect hosts
.the breakfast is excellent with good choices.
they offer excellent advice on local restaurants and places to visit.
we have stayed in November and were made very welcome with mince pies and whiskey, a lovely treat after a cold day out
we have stayed at many places in the UK over the last few years and can honestly say Knollside is the best.
Colin and Sally

Room Tip: all 3 rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Avril Brenda D, Owner at Knollside Lodge Sheringham, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thank you Colin and Sally for your kind words. We like looking at wedding photos! Enjoy the summer.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

A friend suggested we should try a break here. Not at all disappointed, very comfortable, a warm welcome and super attention to detail.Clearly a lot of effort has gone into making sure the experience is just that much better than aerage and Avril has achieved this. Not forgetting that Sherringham is a great place for a relaxing break.

1  Thank panther606

I do enjoy receiving guest that have been referred. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Cleanest room I have ever stayed in plus had hair moose and spray in the room. This is the gold star of b&b and even better than some 4* hotels. It was all in the detail which I loved. Breakfast was exceptional & came back from an evening out to lovely music in the hall! 10 out of 10!!

2  Thank Karen C
Avril Brenda D, Owner at Knollside Lodge Sheringham, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review, we always appreciate our guests comments. We always try to make your stay a pleasant experience. I hope you had a safe journey home and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Our Friends had stayed here before and said how lovely it was i also always read Tripadvisor.and was impressed with the reviews, so I decided to book this B&B for the May Bank holiday having just returned today 6th May after 2 nights,I can say that this a lovely place to stay, Avril was very friendly and when i told avril i had fallen the day before and thats why i was waring sunglasses to hide my black eye she always asked how i was,the rooms are large and lovely and bright very comfortable and give you the personal touch,and breakfast was really lovely.I would highly recomend this B&B to any one looking to staying in Sheringham we we would undoutedly return to this B&B.

2  Thank jenny s
Avril Brenda D, Owner at Knollside Lodge Sheringham, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write this quite lovely review. I do hope your most colourful eye has now settled down and is far less painful.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

We found Avril by accident many years ago and continued to come every year for 10 years until illness stopped us. I recently visited again this time on my own, My first real venture as a "single"
Avril made me very welcome, and she made my first solo holiday perfect. The rooms are always immaculate, and there are so many extra touches.

I shall return.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank jeannette g
Avril Brenda D, Owner at Knollside Lodge Sheringham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Thank you Jeannette it was lovely to see you again. We wish you both well and look forward to seeing you at a future date.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We came across this B&B by accident and so glad we did. Everything was perfect. Michael and Avril are lovely people and made us feel so welcome in their home. The location is great and the rooms are amazing and are more like suites than the normal b&b bedroom. Everything had a real personal touch. I would rate this accomodation as 5 star. We will gladly recommend Knollside Lodge to friends and family.

Nick and Kay Woodley

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KJW12345678

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a message. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

We have stayed a numbet times at knollside and will undoutedly be back in 2013. The quality of the welcome (including the glass of sherry), the furrnishings and the breakfast are wonderful. Convenient for town, beach and interrsting putting green. With my wife having broken a finger shortly before our stay Avrils offer to cut up the breakfast was above and beyond the call but greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank suffolk289

I do hope the finger has mended successfully. It is always a pleasure to welcome back returning guests. Thank you for taking the time for posting a message about Knollside.