“Top Ice Cream”
Review of Pungleperry's

Pungleperry's
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Sheringham
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: We are a coffee shop and ice cream parlour, we sell coffee, thickshakes, smoothies, cakes, quiche, sausage rolls, pancakes, sundaes and gelato. Everything is homemade here on the premises, including the gelato.
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Popped in for an ice cream while strolling through the town. Great flavours - walnut & fig, strawberry & white chocolate - at a good price. Resist the others and indulge here. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Pungleperry's is Sheringham's " Jewel in the Crown " , there is so much that is tempting to try there. My husband who is a lover of ice cream, which is also homemade, pronounced this to be the best he has tasted. I love homemade pancakes, and likewise these made to order as you wait are also totally excellent - the Caramel Shortcake is " sublime " and we were both tempted on more than one occasion by this. Staying locally for a week we took away some Spanish Quiche Lorraine to go with salad - Oh Wow, you will never find a better one than this was. Will we be back ? Most definitely yes - but as we live in Surrey this might not be for a while, but perhaps the family might consider relocating to Reigate !! Our thanks to all your very friendly family all for some delightful and delicious " treats " and all the very best for your well deserved and continued success.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

On a day trip to Sheringham we came across this very cheery cafe that makes its own ice cream. I had a jaffa cake ice cream with sugar cone for a bargain £1.90! Delicious. I liked the staff too!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Such a delicious choice of scrummy homemade desserts I was finding the decision between Jaffa cake ice cream and lemon meringue pudding too tricky, the owner kindly stepped in and let me have a smaller portion of each! Both soooo yum! Children excited by selections of ice creams and desserts too every last crumb went! Fun decor, friendly staff, nice and clean! Would def go again!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This cafe has excellent milkshakes in so many different flavours, many of which I had never seen before. My Mum had some ice cream which was also fabulous - well worth a visit!