“Poor!”

Coffee House Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Tea cups were dirty and food was pretty tasteless. The staff were sullen. I am sorry to say we won't be visiting this establishment again.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Best Coffee and Food in Sheringham, the food is realy well presented and very tasty, the staff are always very helpfull and very pleasant, I would recommend it to every one.
The teliphone number is 07824338466

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Decent Coffee but cakes were too expensive to try! Had a couple of baguettes but found them very uninspiring. Seating was a bit squashed up with people pushing past all the time! Felt disappointed and wished we had waited until we got further into Sheringham and tried a different venue. Sorry but have to be honest.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Could anyone let me know the telephone number of the coffee house cafe please??? We are not local and I'd like to get in touch but can't find one listed anywhere??

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Nice looking place by the railway station. Seating inside and outside so plenty of room.

Being in north Norfolk I had a crab salad. It took a little while to arrive but looked good when it did.

It was great with one exception - the bread. I had a brown roll - dry dry dry and my friend had one of those petrol station emergency bake it yourself French baguettes which was actually a lot better. Please improve the bread!