“Another good cappuccino”

Coffee House Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2014

After our stroll round Sheringham we stopped at the Coffee House Café for a cappuccino, it was very good, at the correct temperature and it also came with two almond biscuits which was a nice touch, also the cost was reasonable, you can sit in or out.

1  Thank blott

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Went to Sheringham in a day out as live in Diss. Before we got the train back we fancied a drink. This was close to the station and had tables outside so we stopped. Staff made me feel a fool before I had even ordered, girl stood there staring at me. I asked her for a Latte and she pointed at the person in front of me and said I'm serving her! Ok that was me told. Totally lack of communication to the customers. I ordered a Nickerbocker Glory wasn't told to wait for it, it was coming out to my table. I had paid for it. So I enquired will you bring it to my table. The girl looked bemused 'what beans on toast'. No my Nickerbocker Glory I said. To which the other girl there shouted across the other side of the room it's coming out to you. When it came it was a tin of fruit salad with spray cream and some ice-cream on top, wasn't impressed. Heard lots of people around asking for various items that were missing from their orders. Rubbish, certainly wouldn't give them my money again. We went to a lovely cafe further down the road for lunch will certainly be going there again but avoiding this one!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stopped by on the way back from a camping trip and decided to order a cream tea.
The two blokes at the till were quite useless and made a meal of serving something as simple as tea and coffee and a cake.
The scone was dry and tasted of cinnamon. I only ate half. If you are going to serve cinnamon scones you need to state that this is what it is as many people simply do not like the spice.
The cream was spooned from a plastic tub into a serving bowl under the serving counter. Why did they not just give you the tub of cream?
The crockery and cutlery was dirty as were the toilets.
Will never be going back.
Get a grip owners and stop ripping people off.

2  Thank traveltigs
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I visited the Coffee House Cafè on Saturday 19 July. It was a welcome relief to sit down, rest and have a cool drink in the heat. The staff, despite being rushed off their feet and dealing with the heat, were welcoming, accommodating, friendly and professional. My grandchildren and I all had drinks and a bite to eat and I wasn't disappointed. The food was delivered with a smile, tasted delicious, was well presented and very cost effective, especially in comparison to some of the local rival cafés. I'm not local to area but visit my daughter and grandchildren every few months so I'll definitely be returning to the Coffee House Cafè and recommending to all my friends.

1  Thank Queenie_891
Reviewed 14 July 2014

It is a good place to visit if visiting the steam trains as its opposite the station , a good selection of both drinks and food. My only concern is that as tables are very close together its tight for a wheelchair.