“Lovely pub food smelt great”
Review of The Two Lifeboats

The Two Lifeboats
Ranked #26 of 59 Restaurants in Sheringham
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Two Lifeboats is a tastefully refurbished Pub with B&B situated on the beach of Sheringham. The rooms are of a high boutique standard with new en-suites to every room, Flat screen TV's, Tassimo coffee machines, Tea making facilities, Hair dryers, Egyption cotton Linen and towels, Liquid soap and shampoo on from dispensers,i phone docking stations and much, much more. Whilst we describe our food as pub food, it is of excellent quality and prepared by our team of chefs. Look out for our daily specials boards ! Fresh fish & chips, Fresh cromer crab and Lobster when available. A fine range of cask mark traditional ales as well as reasonably priced but good quality wines. A great range of premium spirits too.
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Went in for a drink for the 1st time. Pub is lovely staff welcoming and food smelt lovely! Price of two beers quite high£7.50 but would go back to try the food in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went here yesterday for dinner with the family and have to say it was one of the worst meals we have ever had anywhere, the best bit was when we left this dump.
Simply awful and would rather have stayed at home and cooked instead.

2  Thank Oldcolonial
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This pub cum restaurant on the sea front at Sheringham provides a great place for a drink or meal.The food was good, reasonably priced, the staff were very good Will come again

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Clean and with pleasant and helpful staff. Good to see vegetarians catered for and not offering vegetable lasagne as the vegetarian option.
Good food choices and quick service in a delightful position, Wish I could have stayed for longer.

1  Thank hadleigh47
Reviewed 19 May 2014

After a great Train ride on the NNR we got off a Sheringham and went to look for somewhere to have lunch, we ended up at the Two Lifeboats down by the sea. We got a table by the window there was plenty of space all well laid out. After going through their great menu decided to have The roast., when it came there was more than enough to satisfy and all very good priced, delicious is the word, So great food, great prices, Would recommend the place. Now I am going to sound old fashioned and I am not a snob but I think some customer relations could be served a little better. I am of the old school and when I was in the catering trade I was taught to show customers a bit of respect by talking to then properly. When I went for drinks and to order I got " What you want mate, and cheers mate. It might be the way people talk to others now but I did not know the chap as a mate. That is my only gripe. All to one side as said recommend it.