“Excellent!”

Pretty Corner Tea Gardens
Cuisines: British
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, service and surroundings, great to eat/drink before or after a long walk in the woodlands, our second visit and we will return.

• Visited September 2013

Gloucester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A local treasure, wonderful setting, lovely staff”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

A once familiar place for afternoon tea until I moved further afield almost ten years ago, I visited the tea rooms again today for the first time in a long time, still love it! The staff couldn't be more friendly or helpful, always so polite. Plenty of space around each table, the garden is still neat and tidy and friendly as ever. We found some much appreciated shade for our dog, the tea rooms are very dog friendly, providing water bowls etc too. Lovely home made food, quick and efficient service, good value for money. A piece of calm, well worth a visit if you are of like mind!

• Visited September 2013
Heanor, Derbyshire.
“Good cafe/garden with an intimate atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My main point in writing this review is to make a correction . My earlier review was complimentary about the Pretty Corner and my wife and I really enjoyed our visit earlier in the year during a holiday in the area.

Wevwould certainly visit Pretty Corner again in the future and would look forward to it.

It has been kindly brought to my attention that I only awarded the Pretty Corner a "2" rating and this is wrong and was almost certainly my typographical error.

The Pretty Corner is excellent and I must make that clear.

Mea Culpa.!!

• Visited April 2013
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Excellent setting, great food and service”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

A great selection of sandwiches, soup and home made cakes. Great surrounds and good to get away from the busy town. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
Norfolk, United Kingdom
“Very pretty and peaceful”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We chose to call in here as part of our wedding anniversary day out. The setting if you can sit outside is beautiful with tables set out on various areas of the garden. If cooler there is an indoor part with views over the gardens. Lovely cakes, good friendly service.

• Visited August 2013