“If you want a comfy stay in a well-equipped house...”
other travellers have booked this property
4 Star Mabel Cottage in Sheringham, close to the beach & town. Refurbished throughout (2017)
The rear garden is a sunny, and has a storage shed for bikes and fishing tackle
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The rear garden is a sunny, and has a storage shed for bikes and fishing tackle
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Valerie N
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“If you want a comfy stay in a well-equipped house - this is it ! We loved it.”
Reviewed 2 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

My first experience in Norfolk, glad I fiound this cottage. Close enough to the town to walk there, the sea just a matter of minutes walk away. Mabel Cottage has been lovingly put together, things we would have in our own home are part of the accommodation, there for you to use! We used all three bedrooms and voted and rated the beds to be very comfortable. It was a quiet area too. My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Many thanks to the friendly owner..

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
G5528JNst...
Norfolk, United Kingdom
“Raises the bar for the other letting cottages”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I never thought I would find a self catering cottage so well equipped, it’s a shame for the other ones I visit as I will always be comparing them to Mabel cottage. My daughter and I really loved our stay there. It had everything we needed, the location is perfect, in the heart of Sheringham but behind high street, therefore nice and quiet. The rooms upstairs were recently redecorated and look beautiful, I think my mattress was a memory foam mattress, it was extremely comfortable. The heating in that house is ever so efficient, there were two smart televisions and we were able
to watch our Netflix programs. In my humble opinion, if anyone complains about this place, they just don’t know what they’re talking about.

Management Response
6 Nov 2017
Dear Stephen

Thank you for taking the time time to write a review, really pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Mabel Cottage.
garystote...
Stowmarket, United Kingdom
“Everything you could need.”
Reviewed 28 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

A comfortable place to stay.A true find and a great holiday had by all.Everything you could want and a real gem of a place . We look forward to returning again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being so close to the town.
Liked least: Parking could be a little tricky but can always find a spot on the road.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
31 Oct 2016
Really pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing