“Great coffee and lovely courtyard, worth the short detour inland”
Review of Stiffkey Stores

Stiffkey Stores
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Stiffkey
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Stiffkey Stores is based in North Norfolk. We sell all sorts of lovely things from delightful home wares and accessories to local & organic produce, including artisan breads and savories. We bake cakes in store and serve the most delicious coffee!
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I am not usually a fan of coffee in paper cups, but this is a post office and store, with drinks and eats as a sideline. But the paper cups were posh, and beautifully presented on a tray, and the coffee was good. I loved the two beach huts in the courtyard which would give shelter or shade if required. Fortunately, it was sunshine all the way on our visit. A good stop on the coastal path. Strangely, for such a small place, you had to collect your coffee when your order was called out. All seating is outside, apart from the beach huts.

1  Thank pollylou

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Called in here on the off chance they might have croissants for breakfast. They did, but at £1 each for what turned out to be very poor croissants which were left, it is not somewhere I would recommend.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We stopped in Stiffkey as it appeared to be a really quaint little village. The store has a good range of locally-grown products, honeys, baked goods, and drinks. It's a good place to pick up snacks while driving along the coast road.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I dropped by this place a few weeks ago when I was in need of a cool drink on a hot day. I have now called in several times since as I cycle past. This place serves some of the best peanut blondies I have tasted and the coffee is excellent. The other cakes are also good. The people serving are always polite and friendly and this has become my number one place in Norfolk due to the quality of food and coffee. If you are looking for delicate food on nice china then this isn’t that but if you are looking for an informal place to have great coffee, excellent cake, a sheltered courtyard and nice people serving you from the counter then I would recommend this place very highly indeed. The shop also sells interesting range of food and things for the garden etc. I love it!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I visit stiffkey stores every year when I’m on holiday in Norfolk and it’s a lovely shop that I would recommend to others. It has a great outdoor seating area and the staff are really friendly. Thanks.