“Unexpectedly good Thai food in UK”
Review of Suphannahong

Suphannahong
Ranked #15 of 45 Restaurants in Wymondham
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is one of the bestThai food restaurant I have visited in UK. My friends and I were looking for some good restaurant in the street of Wymondham in a Sunday evening. Most of the restaurants were full. We walked by this Thai restaurant and found some tables were still available. With this impression in mind, we didn't expect this restaurant to be very good. Unexpectedly all foods we ordered, including traditional Thai soup, spring roll, satay, green curry, stir fired rice noodles, are all cooked with very good traditional Thai styles and with very nice taste.

All the waitresses are dressed in Thai costume and are very friendly too.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I had a wonderful vegetarian dish there. Love the tofu.
The service was wonderful. I felt like home. Besides the view is excellent.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My family and I ate here last Saturday night and we were not disappointed! Some of the reviews on here don't give the place enough credit. We found the food here was very tasty and the staff were very attentive. The drinks weren't as overpriced as some of the restaurants we eat in (it is 2014!). We ordered a mixture of dishes I had chilli beef with egg fried rice which was delicious! We will be eating here again soon and I would recommend to anyone!!!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been going for years sometimes once a week . Staff are great . But portion size gets smaller , when you go in the winter you freeze in there the heating is cra? . Very expensive 2 meals 2 x drinks say goodbye to £60.00

Sorry suphannahog I have been putting this off

So long

1  Thank ray d
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We booked at table for Saturday night but before going we looked at the reviews on this site and wanted to cancel. However we thought we would give it a go and be prepared to be disappointed. We are delighted to say that the service was fantastic, the ambience superb and the food far exceeded our expectations. We had a mixed chef starters which was beautifully presented and very tasty with lots of various dips to try. We moved onto beef which was tender and full of flavour, a chicken noodle dish which was delightful and BBQ king prawns which were amazing. There was no oil/grease, meats cooked well and taste was superb. Yes the portion sizes were a little on the small side and were a little pricey but we left the restaurant feeling full and will certainly be going back again. Well done Suphannahog, you deserve praise not criticism and it was good to see you had quiet a few people in on the night we visited. We will certainly be back again