Avalon Farm Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Wymondham
See available hotels
  • Fitness centre
Townhouse Hotel(Wymondham)
Park Farm Hotel(Hethersett)
Breckland Lodge(Attleborough)
Barnham Broom(Barnham Broom)
The Chestnuts(Norwich)
View Hotel
Dunston Hall(Stoke Holy Cross)
View Hotel
All reviewsmr and mrshome from homecup of teab bexcellent value for moneymany thanksenjoyable stayself containedstayed one nightlovely roombusiness tripreynoldsteenagerstvsuitehost
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed overnight from Saturday 2 Aug to Sunday 3 Aug while attending a wedding in the area. There were a number of other wedding guests and also people visiting Snetterton for the racing. The place never felt crowded or loud.
We stayed in the family room. This comprises a downstairs room with double bed and single bed and an en suite bathroom , and an upstairs with two singles and it's own en suite.
Everything is clean tidy. There's plenty of space in the room for a family, which is great as you don't feel on top of each other.

The garden is lovely to sit in, with a couple of large tables with parasols. We saw a few people enjoying breakfast there.
Breakfast consists of cereal, fruit, tea, coffee and fruit juice with full English breakfast which is really good.

The lounge and dining area relaxing and tidy. They are light and airy.

The proprietors are a friendly couple who are very welcoming.

We had a pleasant stay and will happily visit again if we're in the area

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here several occasions before finally moving to Norfolk.... Right now my Brother & Nieces are there,and have been treated like vip's....nothing is too much trouble...even allowing me to come for the scrumptious breakfast! Mr/Mrs Reynolds are the friendliest of people...spotless rooms, garden and conservatory to use too....Bootiful ;-)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed at this delightful B&B in July 2014 and was hugely impressed with its cleanliness and lovely proprietors.
I travel frequently and this is probably one of the most immaculate places in which I have stayed.
The breakfast was delicious and I have no hesitation in recommending this B&B to everyone.
They have lovely en suite rooms and are in the beautiful Norfolk countryside.
I appreciate the attention to detail here and will return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lynne R
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We have a very warm welcome. Were offer a cup of coffee before being shown to our room which was very clean and comfortable . Mr and Mrs Reynolds were very helpful when we wanted to book a taxi . They asked if we could pre order the breakfast. The breakfast was good, very hot, plenty of tea or coffee. Would stop again a lively couple.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My partner and I booked in on the Saturday 7th June as we were attending a golden wedding in Wymondham. I cant praise the accommodation and hosts highly enough, everywhere was immaculate. Cleanliness was fantastic ,breakfast was really good. We will definitely stay there again nothing was to much trouble.

Room Tip: all rooms are equal. excellent
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple