“What a Gem!!!!”

The Lemon Tree Cafe Bar
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Wymondham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Family business commited to providing great food , friendly service and a lovely atmosphere.
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Booked a table here last week with a friend to celebrate my birthday and wasn't disappointed. Right from the start we were made to feel welcome and the ambience was superb. Loved the decor and music. The waitress was extremely friendly and attentive which certainly added to the whole experience.

The dishes are either £3 or £4 each and they have an offer on for 6 dishes for the price of 5. All the dishes we ordered were delicious and plenty for 2 especially liked the Potatas Bravas and the Spanish meatballs... oh and the salad, King Prawns with chilli dip, Bruschetta... well everything really!!!!. The wine was rather expensive per glass so probably best to order a bottle!!! We ended with coffee and dessert ... my friend had a delicious chocolate brownie and ice cream and I had a wonderful warm Lemon cake and ice cream which I was given on the house as it was my birthday!!! :o)

They also do a Tapas Special and a Drinks Special between 5pm and 6pm .... 3 dishes for the price of 2 and for any alcoholic drink purchased receive 1 tapas dish for £1. NOW that is a bargain!!!

Give it a try you won't be disappointed...... can't wait for my next visit!!!

1  Thank JaneM25Norwich

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My wife and I went for dinner here on a Friday evening, it’s a great little place, lovely atmosphere and the food was brilliant. You couldn’t escape the smell of the food cooking as you waited for your order, which made me even hungrier as it smelt so good. I ended up ordering extra dishes as a result! The waiter was very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. This is a real little taste of Spain, right here in Wymondham.

We made our booking for quite early in the evening, although the place seemed popular enough and was starting to fill as we left. There was a mix of people which made for a good atmosphere; there was a family of three on our right and a group of women behind us with a few couples dotted around.

Two thumbs up from us. We totally recommend this place, go give it a try.
We will be going back soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We came up from the Wymondham Abbey station, and found this lovely place, as with a lot of Wymondham shops etc, if your tall, you will have to stoop a lot. Service here was very friendly, and the meal was excellent, and the place has an excellent atmosphere, which is so clam and relaxing, I would recommend this place to all.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We've been into the LT often during the day and always had lovely meals so were excited to hear about it now being open wed-fri evenings.
We were not disappointed - lovely selection of tapas, good wine and super atmosphere. Staff were friendly and efficient. A great night out. We will be back!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

A delicious choice of meat, fish and vegetable tapas dishes are now being served at The Lemon Tree on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings. Choose from a varied menu and specials board accompanied by Spanish wines, Norfolk beers or refreshing soft drinks. Welcoming staff are on hand to advise the uninitiated and there is always the fantastic cakes and sweet treats the LT has become known for if anyone still has the room! Definitely recommended for an evening out. Try it you won't be disappointed!