“A pleasant Sunday Lunch”

Number Twenty Four Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Wymondham
Price range: US$0 - US$69
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Norwich
“A pleasant Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This is our fourth visit to this Restaurant which took place on Sunday 2nd February. Our party consisted of four people. The Restaurant was full. The staff made us feel very welcome and took our coats to be hung up and politely showed us to our table. It was a very leisurely lunch. Not hurried and very friendly. The food was excellent and just enough. Tried to book for next week but fully booked.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Woody023

Watton, United Kingdom
“as good as it gets.sunday lunch at its best.”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Sunday lunch,as good as it gets.atmosphere excellent, staff attentive,but not overbearing, food excellent and at a competitive price .we will definitely be retuning.

Visited February 2014
Wymondham, United Kingdom
“Good food, worth a now and again”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We live locally so go to this restaurant now and again. Food is good, staff are pleasant and helpful and it is decent value for money. A set price so at least you know what you are paying. Sunday lunch has a lower price so this is even better value for money.
On the negative side the wines, depending upon the selection , are not so good so be careful and stick to the 'traditional' types. The house wine was good but has changed and is not to our liking. Yes the food is good but the menu does not seem to change too much, which is disappointing if you want to go frequently. They are busy so must be doing something right, so it always pays to book.

• Visited December 2013
Lincolnshire
“OK for the price”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We visited on Saturday evening and the place was full, which is a good sign. It seems there is a fixed price three course menu to choose from, so if you only want two courses I am not sure what happens?

The food was a decent standard and OK for the price at £26 for the 3 courses. If I had to provide any feedback for an improvement it would be to reduce the portion sizes. Each course had quite a bit served and I was left feeling as if I had pigged out, and that can take some doing with me! I asked for my lamb medium rare, and it was a shame it came out over by quite a bit to the point of nearly being well done. Just a hint of pink in the middle. Still tasty though.

We got there early, and I did notice service slowed down quite a bit for other tables who arrived later.

Would I go back? Yes but will wait for the menu to change as I did not want any of the other options apart from lamb, and did not want to spend another £5 supplement for the beef.

• Visited November 2013
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“A very good evening”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We visited Number 24 for the third time on my birthday and we were not disappointed. The menu was varied with plenty of choice. I would have rated it excellent had it not been that we went on a Saturday night and the service was a little too slow. Having read other reviews we were not the only people to comment on this. The restaurant was full when we arrived at 7.45pm which surprised us. Service was fine until we had eaten our main course and then it seemed a long time before we were offered the dessert menu. Notwithstanding this we still enjoyed our meal and will go back again.

Visited October 2013