“Lovely food”

Anatolia Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 106 Restaurants in Felixstowe
Description: Menu Items: Hot and Cold Mezes Traditional Charcoal Grill House Specials Yoghurt Dishes Sea Food Pasta Salads Desserts Wines Beer Spirits
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Our first visit to this restaurant having been recommended to try it by some friends. The food is really excellent. We had a warm and cold meze which was absolutely delicious. I have been to Istanbul a few times and this surpassed anything I had when I was there, so this dish is truly worth trying. My wife had sea bass which was accompanied by rice and salad and I had moussaka with couscous and salad. The fish was very large and tasty and the moussaka was also extremely enjoyable. The portions are large so there was no room for dessert. Can't really fault it, the staff were friendly and helpful

2  Thank Richard C

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Went here early on Thursday night. First customers of the evening. We were made very welcome. Had the hot meze and the cold meze just so we could try a number of things. Everything was delicious and was served with salad and plenty of flatbread. Couldn't find fault with anything. Will definitely be going back soon

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We visited Anatolia upon recommendation by Trip-Adviser & we weren't disappointed.
We were a party of three one of whom was vegetarian.
We were greeted upon walking in to the restaurant by a very friendly chap whom asked us where we would like to sit.
Very promptly then asked if we would like any drinks, when brought the menu's.
Two chicken dishes & one vegetarian were brought within 15 mins after given a free starter upon order.
Everyone thought their meal were delicious.
An excellent evening, highly recommended.

2  Thank TrevorBickham
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic place for a meal. Food is exceptional. Staff are so genuine & polite....can't do enough for you. Would highly recommend! The place was packed out, if you can be understanding of high standard cooking/service, I hope you appreciate the wait when the restaurant is fully booked & producing takeaways at the same time!

2  Thank spamhead44
Reviewed 6 May 2017

I've visited Anatolia a couple of times and tonight I had a takeaway. Their attention to detail is equally good in both.

My first visit was when the restaurant first opened and aswith anything new it was extremely busy, however, the service was really good, even though, as we found out, they had been let down by staff. One thing that I really like is that you are not rushed at any time, even to the point that they ask you if you would like them to start cooking your main. Hence you can eat at your own pace.

Having visited Turkey on many occasions I can certainly say that eating the food from the Anatolia Restaurant makes me immediately think of eating in Turkey.

The Anatolia Restaurant is an extremely exiting and great addition to the Felixstowe scene.

Long may it run.