“Fantastic B & B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Felixstowe
Bulimba Guest House
Ranked #3 of 8 Felixstowe B&B and Inns
Taunton
“Fantastic B & B”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Having just returned home from a 5 night stay at Bulimba I couldn't rate it highly enough. Owners were on holiday but the welcome extended to us by their friends who were looking after the B & B couldn't have been better. Great facilities and just a stones throw from the beach. Fantastic!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank PollyTaunton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Rugby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I travel a lot through my work and am often disappointed when the experience differs from the sales pitch given by the proprietor. However, Laine was extremely patient while confirming facilities and location over the phone and I found everything to be above expectations. The guest house is ideally situated, just a 'stones throw' from bars, restaurants and the sea front - yet surprisingly quiet at night.
All areas are spotlessly clean and well presented, but the highlight for me had to be breakfast. Laine prepared a fantastic 'Full English' which set me up for the day ahead.
The Bulimba is exceptionally good value for money and I have requested that my company continues to book here.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank CMarson
Reviewed 6 June 2013

just had a week's holiday in felixstowe and stayed in what has to be the best guest house around on arrival I was created by a larger than life owner who couldn't do enough for me the room had everything I need plenty of free tea and coffee and the most comfortable bed iv slept on in years and when it came to breakfast time cereal toast and the best fried breakfast iv had I will be going back again very soon just for that can't fault anything about the guest house or the owners if your looking for somewhere to stay in felixstowe the look no further than the bulimba

• Stayed May 2013
Grimsby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Me and my partner stay at the Bulimba Guest House on the 21/03/2013 for 2 nights our hostsTina and Laine was so welcoming they made us feel at home ,there guest house is of a very high standard ,great decor so clean and fresh , flat screen tv ,free wifi coffee and tea making facilties ,big comfy we had 2 great nigths sleep ,the breakfast is really good and lots of it and hot,also in the the evening if you you have takeaway food you can use the dinning room to eat your ,also easy parking ,outside this is one of the best b&b we have stay in for along time .great value for money .thank you both so much dorothy and steven

Room Tip: all are good
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank greycat8
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

I visit family in Felixstowe at least 8 times a year and have therefore stayed in most of the hotels in the town in the last five years. My last 6 stays have been at The Bulimba. I would rather change the date of my visit if they could not accommodate me at The Bulimba. Value for money, spotlessly clean and great value. Thank you Tina & Laine.

Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Neesy1964
Felixstowe, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 November 2012

We where booked into this lovely B&B for our brother-in-laws wedding. On our arrivel we were greeted by the owners Tina & Laine. We walked in and they made you feel very welcomed and showed us to our rooms. We had such a lovely room that it was like staying in a 5* hotel we could not belive how they made us all feel very welcomed. The rooms where frist class very clean and decor was better than you see in some 5* hotels. The food was surbeb and pleanty of it (far to much for me I must say). Well done tina & laine and WE will be back. If anyone wants a good B&B then you should check this out I can say that you will love it just as we did,and for the price it is well worth it.Thanks once again.

Room Tip: If you want a lovely room then room 2or3 are brill
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Me and my boyfriend stayed at Bulimba on a business trip, we were on tour with a show and did a brief stop in felixstowe. When we arrived and shown to our room we were very pleased the room was beautiful with lots of storage space, great tea and coffee facilities and a lovely comfy bed. We slept so well. The bathroom was next door and was very spacious with a huge shower which was lovely. The location of the guest house is great, I only have one complaint, its such a shame because the guest house is beautiful.
Due to our un sociable hours with our job the hosts werent very accomadating when it came to our breakfast, we had payed for a full breakfast however breakfast was only served until half 8 in the morning. When we were getting in from work at 11.30/12am .. the last thing we wanted was to get up for breakfast so early. When we spoke to the landlady about this she was unaccomadating and offered us no solution so we ended up having to spend more of our money to go and find breakfast when we woke up.
Its such a shame because otherwise our stay would of been perfect!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Felixstowe
Best Western Brook Hotel, Flexstowe
The Goodlife Guesthouse
The Goodlife Guesthouse
#1 of 1 in Dovercourt
Premier Inn Felixstowe Town Centre

Been to Bulimba Guest House? Share your experiences!