All reviews breakfast was excellent cooked breakfast bed linen rob hosts ensuite seafront
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I was made to feel so welcome by Rob and Dee as I travelled up from Kent, work comments, very friendly and made to feel so at home, guest house so clean and tidy, Dee always had a different towel arrangement, breakfast delicious, would totally recommend and will in the future be staying again with my wife as a treat, as loved the hospitality of Rob and Dee. Perfect. Love where the guest house is situated as over the road is the seafront and a short work to the town.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
TheNorfolk, Owner at The Norfolk Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Hello Andy,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure having you stay with us for the few weeks you were here.

We try to make this a home-from-home for those who have to work away from home and are happy to hear you found this was indeed the way it was for you.

All the best
Rob and Dee

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I travel a lot because of the nature of my job and as a rule I don't stay in the same hotel/guest house whenever I get to visit a place again. Life is all about not crossing the river twice, as it were. But for The Norfolk, it is always sweeter the second time, the third time, ad infinitum, around. I call The Norfolk my second home. Rob and Dee belong to that rare breed of hospitality providers who offer the warm heath of home far away from home. And my fave room is always impeccably prepared after a long day of work! I can't recommend this guest house enough. Here you are more than a guest. You are family.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
TheNorfolk, Owner at The Norfolk Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2016

What a lovely review. Thank you so much for your heartfelt words which we truly appreciate.

It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us, and enjoy reading about your globe-trotting adventures.

We look forward to seeing you again next month.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We have just returned from a delightful stay at the Norfolk Hotel with the lovely Rob and Dee who made our stay so special. It was a delight to meet them both and they were the perfect hosts - very friendly and accommodating to our needs. The room was very clean and we looked forward to Dee's "towel arrangements" when we returned to our room. The breakfast was excellent and a great choice to be had. We would efinitely recommend staying at the Norfolk Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joanbuxton

Thank you so much for your kind words which are very much appreciated.

We offer a homely welcome and try to anticipate our guest's needs to make their stay in our guest house as comfortable as possible whilst away from home and glad you found this to be the case.

We look forward to seeing you again sometime.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I've stayed with Rob and Dee here for years and it's like a second home. Warm, friendly, clean and tidy. They take pride in what they do and how they present the Norfolk. From a business point of view I tend to stay in hotels rather than B&Bs but the Norfolk is my happy exception

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Jon B

Thank you for your warm and friendly words, a review like this makes all our efforts worth while.

We are so pleased you feel like you are in your second home when here, we try our best to give that extra feeling of homeliness and look forward each week to seeing you.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

We just had our 4th stay with Rob and Dee at the Norfolk, and it feels like coming home. They are both so friendly, and make our stay so special. Dee even remembered the places we visited on our last trip! The breakfast is delicious. The rooms are super clean, and they have everything you could need. Highly recommend!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VisitorfromMaryland

Thank you for your amazing review, it was lovely to see you both again, wonderful guests, and great to have you staying here while you celebrated your birthday with your family.

We look forward to seeing you both again sometime.