“Hidden Gem”

Stablecroft Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Haverhill
Stablecroft Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 7 Haverhill B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Had a great stop over in this perfect B&B. Hospitality was great, the setting is quiet and in the middle of the countyryside andKaren couldn't do enough, she even booked us a taxi for our night out. The breakfast was the works and delivered to your room. I would recommend this place to anyone. Thanks

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stew M

Reviewed 22 April 2013

My daughter and I booked rooms at Stablecroft as a half way return stopover from a family wedding at Hedingham Castle- rather than take a late night 150mile trip back home.
There is not much we can add to the great comments. It's all been said by the many satisfied clients. Great stay and super service in a lovely part of the countryside.
Suffice it to say that the lovely Karen is the perfect host !
Bob & Alice

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I had to meet a friend close to Haverhill this Tuesday for an afternoon business meeting, and as I was travelling from Cardiff I needed to find overnight accommodation and after reading the reviews here I decided to book Stablecroft B&B. I'm so glad I did and I knew from the moment I called to make the booking I had made the right decision. I met Karen with her gorgeous little boy Tuesday afternoon and immediately felt at home, her wonderful smile and fabulously warm reception felt like I was visiting one of my family. The annexed accommodation was not only immaculately clean it was perfect in every respect. All the facilities within the room have already been mentioned, but i have to say the double bed was so comfy, the room and en-suite immaculate and the wonderful fragrance of the linen and towels made me feel like I was home from home. I can't wait to get another chance of a trip to Haverhill and enjoy the hospitality of Stablecroft again ... Thank you so much Karen...

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank storeyarmer
Reviewed 13 April 2012

We stayed at Stablecroft for three nights from 1st April 2012, well what can we say,we certainly did not want to come home!!!!. Everything was First Class!, the location was delightful so peaceful, after city living it was wonderful and very handy to our family who we were visiting. The room was housed in a seperate annex with ample parking, the room itself was extremely spacious and very comfortable, complete with table and chairs, fridge,microwave,T.V.,leather recliner,hair dryer, comfy double bed and also a single bed.Plenty of storage space and tea& coffee facilities.Both the bedroom and bathroom were spotlessly clean, with wc,handbasin and cubicle shower.Karen&Glen could not have been more friendly or helpful and the breakfast, delivered to our room each morning was to die for, DELICIOUS!!!. Would definitely recommend to anyone, dont take our word for it, go see for yourselves, we will be back, thankyou for a great stay. Carole& Andy.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carole H
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Stayed here for two nights with a friend & only wish we could of stayed longer. The room, in a separate annex. Was very spacious, very clean & very comfortable. Breakfast was brought to your room at a time of your choosing (great for us late risers) & the view from the window was a delight. Our host's Karen & Glenn were marvellous & nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend Stablecroft to anyone & would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Myself, husband and 3 children stayed here for one night. We chose this location as it was close to relatives. Both rooms were lovely and warm, they were of a great size, with comfortable beds and also enough room to relax. Would def recommend. Karen was very friendly and served up a delicious breakfast in the morning!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2011

Just returned from a two night stay at the Stabecroft, and what a great little place this is. The host's Karen and Glenn were very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble for them, and what a way to start the day with a lovelely breakfast delivered to your room. Great!
The rooms are a good size with everything you need and spotlessly clean at very reasonable rates.
We will definitely be going back

Tony & Theresa Jones

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Haverhill
Travelodge Haverhill Hotel
#1 of 1 in Hundon
Sturmer Hall
Sturmer Hall
#1 of 1 in Sturmer

Been to Stablecroft Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!