“Lovely staff. good equipment, my two kids love it”
Review of Cheeky Chimps Funhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cheeky Chimps Funhouse
Castle Camps, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely staff. good equipment, my two kids love it”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have been here many times now with my kids and they love it, the staff do a good job at keeping up with the mess made by the kids and some adults.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Dicky O

High Wycombe, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Contact info”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Hi, is there a website that works for this company or a telephone number that i can contact them on. Thank you

Visited February 2013
4 Thank Peggie A
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Clean your tables!”
Reviewed 22 December 2012 via mobile

Went here not long ago and was shocked at the state of the tables
Lots of sticky mess, crumbs and other detritus littered every one
Also the carpets looked like they needed a damn good clean
Won't be hurrying back

3 Thank Fenman72
Nicola T, Owner at Cheeky Chimps Funhouse, responded to this review, 27 December 2012
I'm sorry you had a bad experience, we have had issues with our tables the antibacterial liquid we where using makes them sticky and then peoples clothes rub and leave marks on them we have corrected this with a new spray and then polishing after, also sometimes customers sit at tables we haven't cleared yet when we are busy which is unavoidable, my apologies this happened in your case.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“local to cambridge”
Reviewed 2 December 2012

everything in and around cambridge is great especialy the colleges, the backs of cambridge are a sight that has to be seen.the college grounds are emacculate. and the colleges themselves have a great history

Visited December 2012
Newmarket, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good play equipment, wrank toilets”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We have been taking our children here for a number of years as it is local and a good place to meet up for a coffee.
A few days ago we had a reunion with a friend who had moved away to another part of the country. I took our three year old boy to the toilet and was shocked to find it in a dilapidated condition. There was puddles on the floor under the urinals, the urinal flushing system was leaking down the wall. The toilet was filthy with excrement on the seat and staining on the door. There was a bottle of 'Daisy' bathroom cleaner on the windowsill above the toilet. Not sure if the staff have had any COSHH training, I know most responsible parents would have cleaning chemicals locked away out of reach.

I did approach a member of staff and who looked embarrassed after I had explained the problem.

We were going to get dinner there but after this we decided against it.

Visited October 2012