“Good but far from perfect”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cineworld, Haverhill
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Haverhill
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Cineworld Haverhill is a relatively new leisure activity to the town, so you'd think they'd get it right! The selection of films is not always great, there are three major releases in recent weeks that weren't showing at the cinema. And trying to get a response from the Haverhill Facebook page OR their general Facebook or twitter accounts is high on impossible!

However the films I have seen in the cinema have been good (although 2 x 3d films weren't right to start). And the seats comfortable. Staff are mostly friendly and smiley, although like most places there are exceptions to that rule! Food prices are astronomical!

Overall okay but room for improvement!

2  Thank dabbit

Reviewed 28 May 2014

its local its clean and its not to expensive. makes for a great mid week get out and just escape from the kids night. I love having a local Cinema, used to have to drive all the way to Cambridge and then drive all the way home, now its just pop down the road, staff are all very friendly and make you feel welcome .

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

The service here is always great, I use to make use of the Cambridge Cinemas but not anymore, access there etc. was a nightmare. Haverhill is all on one level with staff who have quite often seen the films or want to see them. I'm disabled myself, the service every time from day one has been superb, the staff have got to know me and know the problems I have and are aware of my needs, and have been more than willing to help in any way they can.

Although the cinema is currently changing general managers the staff can not be faulted whatsoever and I know if there's a problem they'll sort it out and really the staff are some of the best for a cinema yet alone the chain as I personally feel the service there is possibly the best in the Cineworld chain not just the area. I am entitled to ticket discounts which I can get easily no issue and really the staff just are so willing and happy to help I go to the cinema more now than years ago because of the level of service there.

Even from letting the branch know when I'm going to be in so they can have someone to help, I've never had a we are too busy or this isn't possible or any issue whatsoever and one or two maintenance issues I came across with a bit of loose wiring the Manager did get fixed it took a little while but they did fix it. I really can't fault the team, they honestly are the best cinema in the area.