Home from Home Guesthouse
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Leiston
See available hotels
Wentworth Hotel(Aldeburgh)
Rosemary Cottage(Aldeburgh)
View Hotel
All reviewsguest housethe ownernothing is too much troublemade us feelbeautiful housegreat breakfastwarm welcomehigh standardnight staya great stayhomemade jamshot weathera real gemlocal informationstayed nightstwin roombirding trip
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Really great service from the lovely Lisa - felt very well looked after and enjoyed excellent breakfast. Rooms really clean and spacious. Great value for money. Would definitely stay again if in that part of the world.

• Stayed: July 2014
Lisa S, Owner at Home from Home Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you, I really hope you enjoyed your weekend and hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed at Home from Home in July 2014 while attending a course at the nearby Abby for work. I found the guesthouse welcoming, clean and friendly. After mentioning that I had been warm on the first night Lisa had brought an electric fan to my room for the second night. My room and en suite were very clean and spacious. I would recommend this accommodation to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Lisa_SLeiston, Owner at Home from Home Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Pleasure having you stay, hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We very much enjoyed our three night stay here. We were made most welcome and the hospitality was generous.

Breakfast was very good and the room most comfortable.

Highly recommended and ideal for Aldeburgh and Snape at, I suspect, much lower prices than those two venues can offer.

Thank you, Lisa. We hope to be back before too long!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DocklandsChap
Lisa S, Owner at Home from Home Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you gentlemen for your lovely words, it was an absolute pleasure having you stay and brightened my mornings with your encounters of the day before. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Last week we were 1 of 3 couples visiting Lieston and staying at "Home from Home" guest house

Lisa greeted us on arrival with a friendly and warm welcome, explaining all that was available and things to do in the surrounding areas.

The accommodation was spotless and the breakfast was just perfect. We all had exactly what we wanted. We all really enjoyed our break away, and thought Home from Home provided us with 1st class friendliness and service.

Top Marks

Room Tip: lots of different types of rooms to suite diffent types of requirements,all of which were sound proofed very very quite
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lisa S, Owner at Home from Home Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure having you stay, look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Well what can I say just perfect, I really couldn't fault the accomodation, food or service..from the moment we arrived we were greeted and shown to our lovely spacious room which was very clean and comfortable. Lisa made us feel really welcome she was a great hostess. The bed was very comfortable and the room was beautifully decorated and had everything you needed. Breakfast was amazing - a proper breakfast to set you up for the day. Nothing was too much trouble, we felt very relaxed our whole stay. A great choice..we will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa S
Lisa S, Owner at Home from Home Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you so much, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you coming back soon.