“My Favourite Restaurant in Suffolk”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Coasters

Coasters
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Southwold
Price range: US$8 - US$41
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“My Favourite Restaurant in Suffolk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2010

After 2 very successful visits to this restaurant, I have crowned it my favourite restaurant in Suffolk.

Its a cute, cosy restaurant, with fantastic food using local ingredients, and great friendly service.

The place only has about 10 tables so you are really made to feel special as there are only a limited amount of customers.

The fish and chips is the best I have ever had, with the fish being so chunky and the batter so crispy.

Well done guys. Keep up the good work!

leicestershire
“Beautiful food, excellent service, great...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2010

Beautiful food, excellent service, great atmosphere

Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Good local food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2010

Stopped off for Sunday Lunch at Coasters on our recent stay in Southwold.... what can I say ... the food was fabulous, roast potatoes were cripsy, pork was tender and a good variety of vegtables, with lashings of apple sauce. My husband was driving! so endulged in a recommended glass of Red, excellent!
We also went back during our stay and sampled their Fish and Chips ... prob the best in Southwold.
Would recommend you book a table in peak Season to avoid dissapointment.

London
“A lovely meal and very pleasant staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2010

We had a family meal (me, husband and 9 year-old son) at Coasters on Friday evening, 30 July. The food was beautifully cooked and presented and the staff were helpful and attentive. We would definitely go back to this restaurant when we re-visit Southwold.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Absolutely wonderful evening with great food and fabulous service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2010

My partner and I recently visited Coasters on a weekend trip to Southwold. The decision was based on the reviews here and we weren't disappointed. The two chaps serving were welcoming, charming and attentive without being in your face. And the food was great - nothing too fancy, just excellent quality British food at it's best. The two young chaps that own it should be proud of creating such a superb restaurant at such an early stage in their careers. We loved Southwold but the evening here was definitely our highlight. I'm just waiting for a branch to open in London now!