We have been coming to Southwold for over 30 years and have always wanted to stay at The Crown, so were delighted to have the opportunity to take up one of the mid week offers. It really came up to our expectations. The room was comfortable and beautifully furnished. Thanks for homemade treats! The food and service were, due to a large function in the newly refurbished Green Room, a little disappointing on the Thursday night, but more than made up for it on the Friday. Of course - the ale and wine were amazing.
Throughout our stay the staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. Thank you, and we hope to be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exciting and intimate combination of small hotel, wine bar, pub and restaurant, Adnams Crown Hotel is always buzzing with a lively informality. The food is famously good and the wine list wonderful. You don't have to take our word for it - The Crown is an award winning hotel and was named Suffolk Dining Pub of the Year by the Good Pub Guide in 2013 and 2014. Situated on Southwold's High Street in Suffolk, The Crown is at the heart of activities, and just a few moments away from the seaside. Relax before lunch or dinner in our snug 'Back Bar' with a pint of Adnams famous beer. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Hotel Southwold
- Crown Southwold
- Crown Hotel Southwold
- The Crown Southwold, Suffolk