We were very pleased we stayed, good hotel, excellent room at a great price, so we stayed another night. Breakfast was the best we had all week travelling around Norfolk and Suffolk. It's position in the town is spot on right in the centre, so easy to walk around and enjoy this excellent seaside resort. Staff very friendly and attentive. Free car parking at the rear of the premises, which is a real plus point in this day and age of expensive car parking charges. There are some great pubs with in walking distance for a local pint and good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing proudly on Southwold’s High Street, The Crown is at the heart of the town and just moments away from the beach. Something of a Suffolk food institution, The Crown has always offered outstanding quality food and wine in a wonderfully informal setting. The wine list boasts a tantalising range of wines by the glass, one doesn’t have to have a bottle. It also showcases a range of well kept and award-winning Adnams beers and spirits. Our 14 bedrooms are all stylish and full of character, offering a high standard of accommodation and a comfortable, memorable stay in Southwold. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your The Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Hotel Southwold
- Crown Southwold
- Crown Hotel Southwold
- The Crown Southwold, Suffolk