My mum and dad wanted a weekend break with me and my sister to celebrate their golden wedding anniversary and since we all like Southwold we decided to go there. My dad needs disabled facilities and while many places say they can accommodate us they're often short of the mark. Newlands however had everything we needed and then some! The rooms were spotlessly clean, spacious, light and had brand new flat screen TV's, tea and coffee making facilities, comfy chairs and plenty of wardrobe space. They even have an inside pool and anyone who's stayed in Southwold will know that's a rarity. The house and garden rooms are set in well kept grounds with outdoor seating if you want to sit out in the sun. The breakfast is one of the best we've ever had (in both quality and quantity) and they cater for vegetarians. Patrick made us feel so welcome and couldn't be more helpful. If you're considering staying in Southwold make Newlands your first choice. Great for all ages from children to grandparents, families, couples or anyone looking for a relaxing getaway. Great stuff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- only a mile from the town centre is award winning NEWLANDS COUNTRY HOUSE ETB 4 STAR SILVER offering first class accommodation, Level access En-suite Garden Rooms with full disabled facilities, Family rooms, heated indoor swimming pool & ample off road parking large gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Newlands Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newlands Country House Hotel Southwold
- Newlands Country Hotel
- Newlands Country House Southwold, Suffolk