Not sure where to start re. our recent wonderful visit to Newlands! I suppose "in a nutshell" that our fantastic experience was predominately down to the hospitality and attentiveness of Patrick who is managing the family-owned accommodation! From welcoming us on our arrival to serving the heartiest breakfasts we have treated ourselves to for a long time - nothing was too much trouble! A previous reviewer who talked about superb quality of meats was spot on! Garden room was light and airy and the management are in process of refreshing the rooms with new curtains and bedding. Location very peaceful and genuinely within walking distance of Southwold if weather hadn't have been so bad. Swimming pool clean and good temperature (but only open certain times due to no lifeguard. Think from 2pm to 8pm?) Only downside was our son cried all the way home as he wanted to stay! As a family, we cant wait to go back to Newlands soon and are already talking about when! Thanks Patrick!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- only a mile from the town centre is award winning NEWLANDS COUNTRY HOUSE ETB 4 STAR SILVER offering first class accommodation, Level access En-suite Garden Rooms with full disabled facilities, Family rooms, heated indoor swimming pool & ample off road parking large gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Newlands Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newlands Country House Hotel Southwold
- Newlands Country Hotel
- Newlands Country House Southwold, Suffolk