“slimmeria 5th of feb 16lb lost”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Battle
The Slimmeria Retreat
Reviewed 12 February 2012

what can i say that hasent already been said. I went to slimmera after gaining alot of weight with my son now 6months old. Due to return to work soon i felt i couldnt get back on track, i had injured my knee some time earlier and it wouldnt recover mainly due to excess weight. I wouldnt train as i thought my knee would hurt too much and just felt old beyond my years as well as shattered from looking after my son.
Galia was fantastic from the moment i arrived the group were fantastic and supportive. Day 2 my knee support was off , the combination of excercise and steam/massage did wonders. the first 3 days i did what i could ate the food and slept. my detox was hard after living on 10 coffees and mostly diet pepsi i forgot what water tasted like, and was hungrey! but by Thursday i felt a new woman, it was amazing just as promised, my skin was better i felt better and i looked better. By saturday id lost 14lb which i thought was unachievable i have tried many diets before, but even better after a hard saturday we had our final weigh in sunday (today and i had lost another 2lb!! i cant believe it i came home and realised i was stuffed after treating myself to a small chicken salad, no dressing needed and i thought that was a treat!
I would recommend slimmera to anyone it caters for everyone whether it be weight loss detox or just relaxation but i would recommend the full weeks stay for maximum benifits.
thankyou to galia and olga and the rest of the team for a fantastic stay.xx

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank kerrisEngland

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Inspirational...If you want weight loss, detoxing, exercise, relaxation and pampering then Slimmeria is definitely for you.

My friend and I spent a week there returning 5 February. We had read a lot of the reviews so knew quite a lot about what the week offered us, and it truly delivered it was brilliant!

After many attempts to change my eating habits I thought a detox week with great exercise would help me to lose some weight. but I didn't expect to feel so uplifted and euphoric by the end. I lost 8 lbs and have lost a further 3lbs this week. I've got the 'Raw Food' bug now and love experimenting.

As all the reviews say, Galia, the house, the location, The trainers, the dance teachers, the walks, the treatments - everything is great.

Little tip - do what Galia recommends and cut out or down on caffeine and alcohol a couple of weeks before you go and it's much easier (we're glad we did!).

We had a fab group and are all meeting up in April (good incentive to lose more weight ;-) The team spirit was high and the laughter infectious.

Some of us are returning in June for our second week.

Thank you Slimmeria Tea and see you soon.
Tricia x

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Herseyjane
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Seven days with Galia at The Slimmeria Retreat has transformed me. My outlook on life is now so positive. My stamina, strength and capabilities have been stretched; my stomach has shrunk and the overall improvement to my health, wellbeing and physical condition exceeded all expectations!

It is challenging but the exuberant emotions outweigh all the difficult to cope with moments.

As a solo traveller I have felt unsure. How wrong! Enjoy the companionship. The laughter and friendships formed between the people at the retreat are treasured memories for me. We are planning a reunion and plan to book together again.
I give thanks to Olga who is so graceful and courteous when serving food and refreshments.

Привет! Galia and Olga.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank GlobalConscience
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I have just returned from my second stay at Slimmeria after my first visit in July 2011 where I lost 11 pounds six months later and the weight still off and more, I felt a further trip needed to detox and relax so i booked and went on the 22nd January 2012, taking with me my bank manager Jane who lost 13.5 pounds amazing. I lost a further 9lbs that week and have returned home full of energy relaxed and ready for the year ahead. Galia as always a wonderful hostess and a inspiration to everyone her retreat is run to precision and nothing is too much thank you Galia. The spa treatments are second to none amazing.The walks and excercise classes are great as are the instructors. Thank you again Slimmeria and keep up the great work Galia this is the place to go to kick start your diet and find the new YOU..! Visit a must and to top it all what a lovely bunch of ladies I met good luck everyone! See you again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Debspoole
Reviewed 7 February 2012

First time at the retreat for me and I chose the week leading up to Christmas. I lost 8.5lbs in 5 days and I have now lost over a stone since (despite Christmas & new year treats). The combination of exercise classes and walking combined with the strict food intake absolutely works. The loveliest parts of the experience were the luxurious accomodation, great motivation from Galia and wonderful massages on offer...do as you are instructed and you cannot fail to lose weight and detox. The location and the yoga were also such highlights for me. Brilliant.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank SortedSally
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I was fully informed by my friend who recommended this retreat for weight loss. It is tough love on yourself and you will be hungry but nothing tastes as good as losing 13.5 pounds. The walks are enjoyable and you can keep up with the star pupils or participate at your own pace it does not matter. What is important is the group it really does feel like it would be easy to give up but with encouragement all 11 of us we all achieved fantastic results.
Galia herself knows how difficult the programme is and she is passionate about her business and this is reflected throughout your stay.
Our room was the red twin room on the second floor which had a lovely feel to be fair not a lot of time is spent in your room!
Olga the cook was very sweet she can not speak english but did understand the word cake and refused to give me any all worth it!
Treatments bliss tip book extra so you have a reward each day
There is something for everyone whether it is diet, relaxation or exercise you come away inspired. I am practising Galia,s manta you burn you will earn.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jane F
Reviewed 22 January 2012

What an amazing week!!! It really does work if you follow Garlia's instructions and completely embrace the way of life at Slimmeria. Garlia is extremley supportive and an expert in her field. The facilities are stunning at Hye House and the grounds are beautiful. It was a total switch off albeit hard work in the morning but there were superb spar treatments in the afternoon. I would throughly recommend a trip to Slimmeria.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo