Leeford Place Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewskaren austinbridal suitechristmas partywedding venuewedding receptionevening buffetfunction roomwedding breakfastbride and groomamazing weddingthank you so muchdance floorhearty breakfastperfect venuespecial thanksfood was lovelylooked stunning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband treated me to a weekend stay for my birthday. We had a lovely time. Staff were very friendly, food was lovely and we felt very looked after. I will definitely be going back next year so thanks.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Just want to say that me and my husband got married in leeford place on the 7th of September 2013 and what can i say.. we had the most amazing day steve the manager was a real star always there to answer any questions we had, made sure we were happy with everything the staff were all friendly and so helpful .
I stayed out there the night before my wedding with family and was in room 19 and what a beautiful room so clean and tidy and tastefully decorated the bedding was all clean and crisp and beds were soooo comfy ,we had room service and the food was out of this world such a lovely hotel.
The day of our wedding was amazing i just cant express that leeford place did all they could to make sure that our wedding was perfect and Karen Austin decorated the hotel to your colour scheme which looked amazing a real WOW factor. nothing was to much trouble and steve was the perfect host .
So myself ALANA AND MICHAEL TUTT WOULD LIKE TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING DAY COMPLETE..
I would recommend leeford place to hold your wedding.you will not be disappointed...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Alana T
Reviewed 9 September 2013

A short stay but enjoyed it tremendously, a lovely quiet place, the best breakfast ever! Nice room, lovely dining room, really enjoyed our stay - thanks to Steve and all the polite and welcoming staff! Juley Ross

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juley R
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I attended a charity functionl at this hotel in September and cannot praise it enough.We were welcomed straight away on arrival and we were delighted to find our room sunny ,airey and comfortable.
The food during the evening was a great success with so many to feed and the breakfast exactly as we had ordered and piping hot & with copious amounts of tea & coffee.The surroundings in the gardens were in great condition and lovely to sit out under the trees with coffee before we left
thank you. Steve & staff we will definaetey be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I hosted a charity ball at Leeford Place Hotel last weekend and cannot thank all of the staff there enough for everything they did. The manager Steve and his wife Lisa are two of the kindest and most professional people I have had the pleasure of meeting. As soon as they knew the even was in aid of a charity they offered an unbeatable rate on the menu, a discount on the rooms for guests who wanted to stay the night and even donated extremely generous prizes to our auction. The venue looked absolutely amazing and the staff bent over backwards to accommodate all of our needs whilst setting up the room and throughout the rest of the evening, I know I asked an awful lot of the staff who were all rushed off their feet and they acted as if nothing was too much trouble which I am so grateful of. I would recommend this venue wholeheartedly to those especially who are thinking of booking it for a big day- be it a wedding, birthday or fundraiser. I am overwhelmed with the good responses I have had from guests at the ball and I know that if it weren't for Steve and Lisa looking after every detail, there is absolutely no way I could have managed it. I will certainly be booking them for next year and I cannot urge you enough to do the same.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business