Leeford Place Hotel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Battle
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I had my 50th birthday party at Leeford Place on 21st December 2013. It was a fantastic night and Bill, Eddie and the rest of the staff were welcoming, helpful and helped make my evening a night I will treasure forever. The hot and cold buffet was amazing and went down with everyone.The rooms were great and the breakfast too. Would recommend to anyone! A great venue with a really lovely atmosphere. Thankyou to you all.

Room Tip: Bridal suite is beautiful
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I had my work do at Leeford Place last Friday, along with another company totalling to roughly 120 people. The food was served pretty quickly, and the quality and quantity was five star for me. Not to much not too little just right. The dishes served where Cod, Pork and Turkey, and my colleagues and I were so impressed with the quality we were all sharing, which says it all for me! The bar service was very well managed, never felt like I was waiting more than a few minutes, which is good considering there was only 2 bar ladies and 120 people on a free bar! Very warming hospitality from all members of staff. I also needed a taxi to finish the night off in town, but after calling all the local firms the quickest I could get was an hour. The managers must of overhead me and went out of there way to arrange a taxi for me which arrived in ten minutes. I also stayed over, which was nice, large rooms, big onsuite and very comfortable bed! Large breakfast in the morning to soak up all the alcohol from the night before. All in all a very good service and one very happy customer! Thank you!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Aaron S
Reviewed 12 December 2013

There was 16 of us for our Christmas Party Night and it was thoroughly enjoyed by all of us. This was the second year in a row we have been and the service was excellent and the food was served efficiently and quickly and there was a good atmosphere! Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PUMPHOUSEDESIGNS
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We had our wedding ceremony at Leeford on the 2nd November 2013. It aws the best wedding that we could have wished for, all the staff especially Steve and his wife, could not have been more helpful, and they made our day so special.
We cannot recommend this place enough, and really do believe that our day could not have been any better. absolutely fantastic value for money too, thank you all so very much
Dean & Tania Hodgins

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tania S
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We had our wedding here on the 28th sept 2013 and it was the most amazing day. Thankyou to Steve & the rest of the staff for making our wedding go smoothly. The food was amazing the staff were friendly our venue room was decoarated perfectly thanks to Karen could not of asked for a better day. Would highly reccomened Leeford Place to anyone for anything cant thank Steve & staff enough. love to all :-) xx

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank histed
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We held our wedding here in October 2013 and cannot praise Leeford highly enough. Thank you to Steve and all the staff who ensured that our day went perfectly. Nothing was too much trouble, the staff were amazing and couldn't have done more for us to ensure that everything went according to plan. To Lucy, Steve the chef and Jess a special thank you - the staff at Leeford are very much a family and work as a great team. Food was very good and the rooms excellent. Bar prices were reasonable and not OTT as in some hotels. Will definitely use Leeford again for family events/parties.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzanne J
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at this beautiful hotel for our wedding anniversary. On arriving the staff were very welcoming and friendly. We enjoyed drinks in the bar before our evening meal which was fantastic and great value, the service was excellent and we felt most relaxed and looked after. I will definitely be recommending you to friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lena S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Battle
Claverton Country House Hotel
The Mermaid Inn
George Hotel
George Hotel
#5 of 5 in Battle

Been to Leeford Place Hotel? Share your experiences!