“Brilliant Golf Lessons”
Review of James Andrews Golf School - MOVED

James Andrews Golf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our intensive golf schools are suitable for all ages and abilities and offer carefully structured golf tuition with one of our PGA professionals. Students are placed in ability-matched groups no larger than 4 to guarantee individual attention. Initially your golfing ability will be assessed and a tailored work plan created, then during each school your needs will be continuously evaluated,
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 19 February 2016

This was our first visit and certainly won't be our last. I took the beginners 3 half day lessons, my husband took the intermediate. I honestly learned more in the first two hours than I have in the last year of 12 lessons at the local club.
Things moved at a pace suitable for the two of us in the beginners lessons, we were videoed, all aspects were analysed and great, encouraging feedback from Tim. By day 3 we were out on the par 3 course and able to comment on the technique of others out there.
I now know how much I have to learn but not sure how I am going to find the time to practice everything I have learned. I am looking forward to receiving the videos and commentary from Tim.

All reviews
"great coach"
"extra blankets"
"great accommodation"

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Helpful, patient, constructive schooling in a relaxed setting, With enough time given to practice, practice, practice.
All supported by an excellent club room & the best (in my opinion) burgers for miles!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Very well run, very helpful staff, very thoughtfully arranged site with a small comfortable hotel residence close to all facilities. Nice bathrooms but no showers. All the food of a very high standard from the small menu. The golf professional teaching was excellent - it worked very well with four in our group and 12 hours tuition over 3 days. Even though we were of different standards, the teaching felt very personal. Covered all aspects of golf appropriate for our Intermediate level, The par 3 course was just right for me in that it was stretching ++. Other students enjoyed the 18 hole course (it was a muddy February!). One highlight was the use of the video analysis of our swings - this was very helpful and the videos are emailed to us in real time. I went away with improvement in my golf that I had nearly given up on, and a very good programme for practicing and playing in the months ahead!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I looked at all the options for a three day golf trip / school and opted for the James Andrew Golf School. From the moment we left home to the moment we arived back i can honestly say every thing was perfect. from the welcome to the goodbye it was great. no need to go overseas and waist money on Airfares and parking etc, just a short drive and you were there. the hotel is every thing and more of what you would expect, the food was spot on ! and a special shout to Paul our coach for the three days, every thing explained so even i could fully understand and that takes a lot some times.

what a great time we had and what's more the golf improved as well BONUS !