“Fantastic visit”
Review of James Andrews Golf School - MOVED

James Andrews Golf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our intensive golf schools are suitable for all ages and abilities and offer carefully structured golf tuition with one of our PGA professionals. Students are placed in ability-matched groups no larger than 4 to guarantee individual attention. Initially your golfing ability will be assessed and a tailored work plan created, then during each school your needs will be continuously evaluated,
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 22 February 2016

I travelled with my wife Sandie as she was taking the beginners course (as a birthday present) and I was taking the advanced course. Both instructors put us at ease and certainly helped us improve our game. This is a very relaxed setup and as such it is a very friendly place to visit & learn
The food was exceptional and very effort made to provide an excellent service. They even made a fuss of Sandie for her birthday which was a nice touch..
The rooms were top quality too with a lovely view overlooking the course.
We can't wait to return at some point.

All reviews
"return next year"
"round of golf"
"big surprise"

Reviewed 19 February 2016

This was our first visit and certainly won't be our last. I took the beginners 3 half day lessons, my husband took the intermediate. I honestly learned more in the first two hours than I have in the last year of 12 lessons at the local club.
Things moved at a pace suitable for the two of us in the beginners lessons, we were videoed, all aspects were analysed and great, encouraging feedback from Tim. By day 3 we were out on the par 3 course and able to comment on the technique of others out there.
I now know how much I have to learn but not sure how I am going to find the time to practice everything I have learned. I am looking forward to receiving the videos and commentary from Tim.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Helpful, patient, constructive schooling in a relaxed setting, With enough time given to practice, practice, practice.
All supported by an excellent club room & the best (in my opinion) burgers for miles!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Very well run, very helpful staff, very thoughtfully arranged site with a small comfortable hotel residence close to all facilities. Nice bathrooms but no showers. All the food of a very high standard from the small menu. The golf professional teaching was excellent - it worked very well with four in our group and 12 hours tuition over 3 days. Even though we were of different standards, the teaching felt very personal. Covered all aspects of golf appropriate for our Intermediate level, The par 3 course was just right for me in that it was stretching ++. Other students enjoyed the 18 hole course (it was a muddy February!). One highlight was the use of the video analysis of our swings - this was very helpful and the videos are emailed to us in real time. I went away with improvement in my golf that I had nearly given up on, and a very good programme for practicing and playing in the months ahead!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I looked at all the options for a three day golf trip / school and opted for the James Andrew Golf School. From the moment we left home to the moment we arived back i can honestly say every thing was perfect. from the welcome to the goodbye it was great. no need to go overseas and waist money on Airfares and parking etc, just a short drive and you were there. the hotel is every thing and more of what you would expect, the food was spot on ! and a special shout to Paul our coach for the three days, every thing explained so even i could fully understand and that takes a lot some times.

what a great time we had and what's more the golf improved as well BONUS !