“Excellent golf school”
Review of James Andrews Golf School - MOVED

James Andrews Golf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our intensive golf schools are suitable for all ages and abilities and offer carefully structured golf tuition with one of our PGA professionals. Students are placed in ability-matched groups no larger than 4 to guarantee individual attention. Initially your golfing ability will be assessed and a tailored work plan created, then during each school your needs will be continuously evaluated,
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 1 March 2016

i completed the 3 x half day beginners golf course with coach called Tom last week. It was extremely well organised and fun too. I left feeling very motivated. The onsite facilities were very good too.

All reviews
"return next year"
"round of golf"
"big surprise"

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Fantastic experience, from arriving on the Saturday morning to leaving on Sunday. Not only was the school ran with incredible professionalism but the general aura of the place is extremely warm and friendly.

The Pros made understanding the improvements I needed to make very simple, they spent time with each of us in the group and over the weekend my golf improved drastically.

The golfing facilities are very good, although the course in February was as to be expected, wet and soggy, but playable.

Outside the golf I cannot fault the clubhouse, bar, restaurant or hotel. All are top notch and a far higher standard than expected. The food was a massive standout, hearty breakfasts and lunch and dinner that was superb.

All in all a great experience and one I can see myself doing over and over again.

Many thanks to James for helping improve my game vastly!

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I have just returned from my 4th residential golf school. I find the whole set up, teaching and set up to be fantastic and more beneficial (for me) than booking individual lessons. James was our instructor this time and he is very clear, patient and his instructional method was top class and is a really nice chap.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

My wife and I made our third visit to James Andrews School of golf in late February 2016. Weather was typically English spring, which for a Norwegian is "mixed", but we enjoyed ourselves very much. A short spell in Spain in January told me there was much to learn before the season, and even if there are still "dark areas" in my knowledge we feel the basics are mastered.The hotel and The Greens restaurant are top-notch as usually, and James is a gem as a teacher.