“Lots of progress”
Review of James Andrews Golf School - MOVED

James Andrews Golf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our intensive golf schools are suitable for all ages and abilities and offer carefully structured golf tuition with one of our PGA professionals. Students are placed in ability-matched groups no larger than 4 to guarantee individual attention. Initially your golfing ability will be assessed and a tailored work plan created, then during each school your needs will be continuously evaluated,
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 May 2016

My husband and I had two half day teaching sessions at the school. Our professional James C was extremely good, able to adapt his advice to suit our physical limitations. At the end of the first session my swing was so much better, and then work on the short game commenced. The video feedback made it easy to see where problems were, and having access to the videos since the course is helping to embed the changes. We're continuing with individual coaching sessions, but I hope to do another intensive course in the future.

All reviews
"return next year"
"round of golf"
"big surprise"

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Bought a gift voucher by my son for two mornings of golf tuition at James Andrews. My wife and I were coached by James Cunliffe. Course included an initial video analysis of our swings and some drills to correct the faults (it is very difficult hitting a ball with a balloon held between your elbows, but it showed me how to swing without losing my right elbow!)
Tuition continued through all aspects of the game, again with simple drills and mantras to reinforce the lessons. Putting, bunker work and chipping were clearly explained and demonstrated.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

This is the third visit to Lames Andrews School of Golf and the pro we had this time, called Tom North was exceptional. Each of our visits has been good but this one was one of the best

1  Thank Brentjane
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Attended the golf school for a 2 half day tuition course for the second time. The hotel is to a good standard, and the food in the club house just a short walk away was excellent . The golf tuition was superb from James and I would thoroughly recommend this as a way to improve or learn from scratch if you are a complete beginner. The 18 hole golf course attached is quite challenging but can be played along with the 9 hole at no additional cost and with unlimited free practice balls for the extensive driving range and practice area, the whole package is excellent value for money.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

If you want to have a great golf weekend away to start/improve your golf, look no further.

The golf school is fantastically well organised. Our golf pro for the weekend was the brilliant, Paul Nessling. He understood what we needed and provided superb instruction and guidance.

The hotel was immaculate. The food was superb, the staff are the best, most friendly, helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. From the cleaning staff to the waiting staff, pro shop to the pro golfers, everyone was totally amazing. Nothing was too much trouble. If only customer care was always this fabulous. We will be going back for another weekend this year!

Thank you to everyone who made our stay so marvellous.

Victoria & Ayman