“Another Great trip”
Review of James Andrews Golf School - MOVED

James Andrews Golf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our intensive golf schools are suitable for all ages and abilities and offer carefully structured golf tuition with one of our PGA professionals. Students are placed in ability-matched groups no larger than 4 to guarantee individual attention. Initially your golfing ability will be assessed and a tailored work plan created, then during each school your needs will be continuously evaluated,
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 16 May 2016

This is our second visit to the golf school. Had Tom again, very proficient, relaxed and friendly instructor. Tuition was excellent, the courses good and challenging in parts so would gladly recommend.

All reviews
"return next year"
"round of golf"
"big surprise"

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

I was struggling with my swing and needed help. I got everything I hoped for and more. Truly professional coaching from Tom, comfortable accommodation and good food all on site. The swing now feels good and I am hitting the ball well.
I highly recommend this place for all levels of golf.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

Welcoming, relaxed and friendly people and environment. Lovely accommodation and really good facilities. Coaching was thorough, effective and kind. Many thanks. We hope to be back.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

Our beginners weekend of golf was wonderful from the moment we arrived. The staff in the clubhouse made us very welcome and we had a lovely meal before retiring to our hotel room, which was huge and very well appointed. The two days of golf with Tim was the perfect intro to golf, we were both complete novices and despite my total lack of coordination to start, with Tim's patience and guidance I came away from the weekend feeling much more positive. Clubs now purchased and raring to go. Sadly due to the distance from home, we decided not to purchase our clubs from the golf shop but that didn't stop Dave from affording us plenty of advise on what and how we should go about purchasing. Will definitely be back for more tuition once we have mastered the basics. One word of warning, the two full days is very tiring, if going back, will opt for the half days to allow some more leisurely practice for the other half day.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2016

My husband and I had two half day teaching sessions at the school. Our professional James C was extremely good, able to adapt his advice to suit our physical limitations. At the end of the first session my swing was so much better, and then work on the short game commenced. The video feedback made it easy to see where problems were, and having access to the videos since the course is helping to embed the changes. We're continuing with individual coaching sessions, but I hope to do another intensive course in the future.