“Fantastic 2 day beginner course”
Review of James Andrews Golf School - MOVED

James Andrews Golf School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our intensive golf schools are suitable for all ages and abilities and offer carefully structured golf tuition with one of our PGA professionals. Students are placed in ability-matched groups no larger than 4 to guarantee individual attention. Initially your golfing ability will be assessed and a tailored work plan created, then during each school your needs will be continuously evaluated,
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Thanks to all the team at the JA Gold school for a great weekend. I went with a friend and we were impressed with the whole set up from the accommodation, food, wine list, facilities, equipment and of course the golf teaching.

We had Paul teaching us who was friendly and energetic and very knowledgeable. I felt I improved a lot over the weekend (we had had a few lessons before but this really took things up a level) and I now feel confident going onto a Par 3 course on my own which I previously did not.

I was also happy that the restaurant/lounge area was not stuffy, had a surprisingly varied wine list and didn't have any dress code rules (which frankly after 7 hours of golf each day is not something you really have the inclination to deal with when all you want to do is relax).

We're going to be practising lots over the summer and then my friend and I are planning on returning for the intermediate course in September so I think that speaks for itself really!

All reviews
"great coach"
"extra blankets"
"great accommodation"

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Great golf school and instructor which builds your understanding and being able to practice intensively a huge confidence booster. Accommodation OK but no facilities for relaxation after long day on the course. Food excellent and everybody friendly.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

This is our second visit to the golf school. Had Tom again, very proficient, relaxed and friendly instructor. Tuition was excellent, the courses good and challenging in parts so would gladly recommend.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

I was struggling with my swing and needed help. I got everything I hoped for and more. Truly professional coaching from Tom, comfortable accommodation and good food all on site. The swing now feels good and I am hitting the ball well.
I highly recommend this place for all levels of golf.